• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

The HCG Diet Scam!

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
HCG Diet with Will Brink and ShariFitness

The HCG Diet is all the rage right now. It???s also another major diet industry scam. While at the Arnold Classic, Shari, (of FitTalkNews.com) interviewed yours truly regarding the HCG Diet. My apologies for the poor audio, it was very noisy, but (hopefully!) you can still hear the essential message: Avoid this diet program. For additional information, I also recommend people read the reports from the Mayo Clinic, a recent NY Times article, and the write up by Ellisa Lowe if you want a more extensive discussion of the science (or lack there of!) on the HCG Diet.

YouTube Video

Hey prince, thanks for posting this information. I was considering this diet a while back but decided not to do it, and THEN you post this thread! Wow, a real life saver. Many thanks again!

Seems like every one of these new diet pill fads turn out to be scams. What a surprise...

Back