• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

1-Andro Rx log/review/journey/whatever...

evanps

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Day 1

So I really wanted to do my first injectable cycle, got access to all the AAS I want but I'm real skiddish about mail order so I've had a hard time getting the ancillaries I need to feel comfortable running a test-e cycle..... It was getting to be too much hassle, missed my time line and with work and grad school and all that I decided on a second OTC oral cycle. Did a H-drol cycle last year for recomp, liked the results so I decided to try 1-Andro to try and tighten things ups, get some more definition and at the very least maintain weight or gain a little.

Stats are as follows:
Wt: 157lb (today)
BF%: 9.9 (Today. 3 measurement method with calipers, prob not totally accurate but I'll be using the same to gauge changes.)
Experience: ~10yrs weight/cardio training. One cycle h-drol/propadrol.

A quick before pic (from today):
photo.jpg

Overall goal is to shift from high rep endurance type lifting to really work on strength and mass but I intend to keep a pretty strict cardio regimen going to hopefully trim things up. Keep calories at least maintenance, maybe a tad higher. I'm a little atypical as I really can't f****in stand a lot of extra weight so I don't bulk/cut like most. I try to keep a consistent composition, gains are slow this way but It works best for more (at least mentally lol).

Anyway going with straight 600mg doses for a month, won't be changing supps otherwise. I only take a multi, b-complex and EFAs. Will use Ironmag's e-control for PCT.

Started first dose today and training looked like this:

Cardio: 2.4 miles at about 8mph (park run, hell yes!)

Weights:
Standing EZ bar curls:
95lb x 10
95lb x 10
95lb x 7
100lb x 7
Close grip bench:
135lb x 10
135lb x 8
145lb x 6
145lb x 6
Seated dumbell curls:
45lb x 7
40lb x 9
40lb x 8
Weighted dips:
35lb x 12
45lb x 8
45lb x 8
Supinated bent over row:
155lb x 12
185lb x 8
185lb x 9
Rack lockouts:
225lb x 8
225lb x 8
245lb x 3 (drop set to 225lb x 5 more reps)

I try to superset with first two movements, slow down the pace a little thereafter but usually maintain a very quick pace. lol I'm the asshole at the gym who doesn't have time to talk.

Like I said I'm busy as hell lately so I'm not going to log my entire diet here, but if anyone's interested feel free to comment/suggest/question, whatever lol.

Looking good man and I mean that in a homosexual way

Looking good man and I mean that in a homosexual way

bahaha......I thought a shot of the body glove undies might be a little too provocative but I just couldn't help myself. :ohyeah:

Day 2-3

Not much to say really. Work both days, 12 hr shifts so I'm dead on my feet by the end of the day. Managed to keep a relatively clean diet, havent gotten to eat as often as I'd like. Dog tired, one more day of work and then hopefully a few days to split the gym wide open.

I do want to add one thing to my log, heh heh, cause I think everyone's got their own aural supplement for the gym... Gonna start throwing in some samples from my gym playlist every day. Just to spice this boring shit up a bit.

On a side note I felt particularly aggressive today, that could either be the stress of work , nicotine fits, the fact that I'm a stim freak or less likely a little of the 1-Andro.....or some combination thereof...... Mood felt a lot like this:

YouTube - (New!) The Acacia Strain - The Impaler (off of 'Wormwood')

Check it!
If this doesn't add a pound or two to your lifts then you're dead inside. :mooh:

Days 4-6

Day 4: work, more homework, nothin worth mentioning.

Day 5: finally to the gym. Not really noticing anything, not that I expect anything at this point. Lot of stress so plenty of aggression to fuel me. Anyway I decided to add an NO product. I HATE buying anything from GNC but after all the work and stress of school I needed the pick me up I so love from NO supps so I grabbed some Superpump before I hit the gym.

Anyway, training looked something like this:

Cardio:
Park run, 1m jog/run then 2.4 miles of intervals. Total time of bout 30min.

Barbell bent-over row:
225lb X 8
205lb x 9
205lb x 9
205lb x 8

Hanging leg raise:
15lb x 10
15lb x 10
15lb x 10

One arm row:
65lb x 12
70lb x 10
80lb x 9

Weighted russian twist:
45lb x 20
45lb x 20
45lb x 20

neutral grip pull up:
bw x 8
bw x 8
bw x 5

Then some wheel roll-outs.

Day 6: Felt like hell this morning, very lethargic and nauseated (not because of st. pattys day either lol). I took my andro way before I ate so idk if that's related. Managed to get moving and got a decent workout, did cardio after weights.

Standing Push press:
95lb x 10
105lb x 6
95lb x 6

Barbell bench:
155lb x 10
165lb x 8
175lb x 8

Arnold press:
25lb x 10
35lb x 10
35lb x 9

Dumbbell flye:
50lb x 10
50lb x 8
50lb x 9

cable upright row:
120lb x 12
140lb x 10
160lb x 8

cardio:
park, 2 miles in just under 20 min.

weight today was 157, down 2lb from day 1.

Overall I can't report any sides or noticeable effects but the last few days have been crazy stressful with work/school. Diets been good though and got a lot of things out of the way now so hopefully i'll get back my usual intensity. A lot of my lifts seem off too but this is a completely new routine for me. trying to hit 6-10 rep range and haven't trained for strength gains in forever so I don't have a lot to look at as far as starting weights for each movement. I'm really happy with my endurance and this routine once i get in the rhythm but I'm crazy weak so please chime in any time!! I'm here for advice/criticism/straight-up ass ripping if I need it lol

Maybe throw in some Super sets and drop or triple drop sets. Your workout seems too comfortable. Max out the muscle to complete failure/exhaustion. Take it to the limit! Im just about on the same day as you (10th) but going at 800mg. Keep on writing. It would be great to compare your results.

The weakness will pass. I had to drink a redbull for a couple of days . Then the next you know I turned green and HULK MASH!!!

Best of luck dude :buttrock:

Id try to get some more rest and maybe cut a little time off your workouts. For your workouts id make sure they are high intensity and make sure you send a signal to your body to make muscle. 1test wich I think is what your taking will make you lethargic, so a pre-workout drink might not be a bad investment at all.

Day 7

Felt much better today. No cardio, I'm probably the only person I know who loves cardio but i feel like its taking too much from my lifts, so for now just three days a wk steady state running or intervals. Anyway lift looked like this:

Back squat:
225lb x 8
245lb x 8
265lb x 8
275lb x 5

Standing ham curls: (super-set with extensions)
40lb x 8
50lb x 8
50lb x 8

leg extensions:
160lb x 8
160lb x 8
175lb x8

Dead lift:
225lb x 8
245lb x 8
245lb x 6

Standing calf raise:
500lb x 10
520lb x 8
520lb x8

I realize some of these lifts prob seem pretty weak but I'm seeing obvious changes in strength. Squats were particularly higher than my usual today and I felt like I had way better control over the weight. Like I said before I'm still getting comfortable with some of these lifts (deads in particular, havent done this consistently in a long time) but I'm pretty pleased with what I'm getting done. I had some back injuries way back from deads so I'm taking my time with advances in weight so I've got my form on par.

Feels like today I may be noticing the andro, when I left the gym I felt like I'd had a good workout but I'm basically ready for more at this point, less than two hrs later.

Weight was 162lb today but I lifted way later than usual so I had a lot more food/water in me than usual. I eat and shit like its my job lol so it's not uncommon for me to see my weight fluctuate a few lbs from day to day.

Anyway, feeling a lot more positive about this cycle and new routine and as usual throw me some feedback.. def feel like I could hit my legs harder if anyone suggests an added movement or set/rep changes.

Oh... almost forgot a piece of my soundtrack haha

YouTube - MESHUGGAH - Bleed
Hell yes!!:winkfinger:

you look bigger than 154. How tall are you?

5'8" usually stay pretty close to 160, rarely less than 155

IML Gear Cream!
day 8-10

No time in the gym, worked the last three days. Can't say much for any bad sides, and I'm not sure if this is typical for 1-andro but my appetite....holy hell!

I eat a lot anyway, but at this point its almost criminal. The last 3 days I wake up starving and stay that way. I'm managing to stay pretty clean and macros are sticking right around 40/40/20, which is a feat of its own with work. Well over maintenance though.

I came into this thinking I'd stick to maintenance, try to take advantage of some of the fat loss ppl are mentioning with 1-andro and really concentrate on strength changes..... but I'm going to go with this, stay as clean as I can and keep going with my gut... literally.

Suppose I may not see as much as i had hoped for more definition but I feel great overall! Really amped to see what happens in the gym tomorrow..... feel free to hit me up with advice/questions.

oh yeah....Today's soundtrack: :ohyeah:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmP7TYtDVUU

How did the WO go today? I'm on day 14. went from 600mg 1st week, 800mg 2nd week and the start of this week at 1g. Might stay at 1g and take it to the bank. also included the ATD yesterday to control the E since at the highest dose.

Hows your strength? How about your energy? Endurance? Have you lost or gained weight? The hunger thing might just be because you already are eating 5-6x a day?

Work out was great today man! Strength is for sure up, pushed myself to the point of exhaustion with bi/tris today. Think Im really starting to feel some of the effects now. Recovered pretty good at this point too, just tore through a rotisserie chicken lol. I'll post more later with my routine. I'm up to 160 now on day 11, thats +3lb from day one. :clapping:

Im a week away from finishing the 4 week cycle of 600mg an i must say im happy with andro . Really feeling it now its like every work out my strength goes up on almost every exercise im noticing i gotta start on a higher weight than i usually do . Im the same way with you bro im 5'8 only 160lbs but ive been told im around 180ish from a few ppl . I stepped on the scale next to my buddy one time an he was the same weight as i was but it was literally shocking that we were the same . Best of luck on the cycle !

Work out was great today man! Strength is for sure up, pushed myself to the point of exhaustion with bi/tris today. Think Im really starting to feel some of the effects now. Recovered pretty good at this point too, just tore through a rotisserie chicken lol. I'll post more later with my routine. I'm up to 160 now on day 11, thats +3lb from day one. :clapping:

Nice work man! What was the weight you pushed? I noticed you said you didnt get to the gym for three days? Damn that must suck. You should be hitting it after work anyways. Its not going to do the work for you.

day 11

Overall a great workout, this routine I'm doing seems a little haphazard but I made it myself with a lot of thought. Taking into mind what my goals were and what I know is going to keep me motivated I came up with 4 days per week with two weeks of varying lifts that I'm cycling through.

Anyway here's todays:

Cardio:
Park run again (god I'm glad winter is coming to an end!) 2.4 miles over about 15-20 min.

Standing Hammer curls: (super-set w/ crushers)
50lb x 10
55lb x 8
60lb x 8
65lb x 7
65lb x 5

EZ Bar skull crusher:
85lb x 10
90lb x 9
95lb x 8
105lb x 5

Close-grip chin up: (superset with pushups)
3 slow sets to failure

Box/raised pushups: (narrow hand position on boxes and ball)
3 slow sets to failure

Seated dumbell curls:(superset with pull downs)
45lb x 6
40lb x 6
45lb x 6

Cable/rope pull downs:
120lb x 10
140lb x 6
130lb x 7

So took everything just about as far as i could stand. These numbers may not seem outrageous to most but if you look at my weights/reps on my first set or two of each lift you can see I tend to start well below what I could/need to do. I'm judging my starting points on previous weights in my other routines and I'm way underestimating the weight I can handle. I'm def seeing strides in strength and today I really had it in me to keep pushing, could barely pull my shirt off later.

Really like the intensity I'm getting and recovery was so much better today. a

wt today is 160lb, +3 from starting.
BF% is 8.7 somewhere around 1% below starting (give or take a little)

Pretty excited about the changes I can actually see too. I'm sure most of you know its not easy to notice changes in yourself but I'm def noticing a diff in the mirror even on day 11.

I've got more body measurements I'll post and compare possibly on day 15 but for sure at the end of the cycle, as well as graphs for avg weight on each exercise I'll import from my iphone so we can see numbers for strength gains.

My musical supplements today:
YouTube - Bloodbath - Like Fire
F%^k yea!:rocker:

Nice work man! What was the weight you pushed? I noticed you said you didnt get to the gym for three days? Damn that must suck. You should be hitting it after work anyways. Its not going to do the work for you.

totally agree man but I work 12hr shifts on my feet all day wrestling 400lb pts who cant do so much as wipe their own ass... I got nothin left when I'm done for the day. Tried it before doin some light cardio or lifts afterward but it just drains me in the long run and i got no intensity on my days off. Long as I get my 4 days in I'm happy.

Day 12

Good day all around, still not exactly got that "tearing down walls" intensity but I'm feelin good. I'm usually a pretty aggressive guy but today was one of those workouts that don't really give me that rush.

Cardio:
damn treadmill. 20min intervals 4-9mph.

Barbell Shrug:
275lb x 8
295lb x 8
295lb x 8
305lb x 10
a little note, this is one of those lifts If I can get it off the floor I can pretty much do it. Kinda hard to burn out without tearing something so I take it slow, good form and concentrate on the down resistance.

Bicycle kick: (superset/alternated w/ flye)
3 sets to failure

Seated reverse flye:
30lb x 10
35lb x 9
35lb x 9

abcoaster: (superset/alternate with rows)
50lb x 15 (x3, forward and both sides)
50lb x 15
50lb x 12
Hate these gimmicky "ab-blaster super-xl six-pack ultra-ripped" torture racks chuck norris and his buddies are always pushing but this thing is great when u can get the form down.

cable low row:
160lb x 10
170lb x 8
170lb x 7
->drop to 160 for 3 final reps

weighted swiss ball crunch:
45lb x 12
45lb x12
45lb x 12
another one of those form kinda deals in my mind.

Anyway, like I said not one of those pump inspiring, jacked-up WOs but still kept my intensity. Weight today was 159.5lb. Got a growing sense of, idk, guess you could say well-being the last few days.

I'm not complaining because I'm pretty happy with the motivation I've got and strides in strength but I'd like to feel a little more "kick" from the 1-andro. Possibly I'm not all the way there yet but in either case I'd like to see a little more. Considering upping the dose or extending my cycle a couple weeks.

TJ, if you're readin let me know if you're feeling a diff in the higher dosages? Anyone else recommend a longer cycle/higher dose? As per usual anyone else throw me some suggestions/comments.

and of course some musical inspiration :winkfinger::
YouTube - Snoop Dogg, Lil Jon & Ice Cube - Go To Church (DIRTY, UNCENSORED)

Yeah man If you scroll up and read an earlier post of mine you see when and how I increased the dose. 1g WORKS FOR ME what works for me doesnt work of eveyone.. But i also included the e-con 2x a day at the start of the 2ndweek. around the 14th day it kicked in for me. I think you need to start doing a more aggressive WO. Youre messing around with lite movements. The only exercise you seem to hit hard was the shrugs. You need that pump when you attack weights to give the dro a reason to work.

My WO was brought to you by Rick Ross. TAKE IT TO THE LIMIT!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qk2jeE1LOn8

Last edited:
Reading your post tjtj an it made me start thinking like that " what if " factor like taking 800 to a G of this stuff would be better for me . Sometimes a bigger dose isnt always better an a lower amount will be just as good in some cases . Like i said earlyer i see results but could there me more you know , next time we will see !

IML Gear Cream!
there are many factors involved with PH's converting in your body, it varies for each individual, my general rule is if you're not feeling much from 1-Andro at 600mg bump it to 800mg, and if that still does not help then bump it up to 1g, I have not heard of anyone taking it past 1gm though.

I think you need to start doing a more aggressive WO. Youre messing around with lite movements.

I agree. and I'm not going to make excuses either, I find myself feeling pretty lame with some of the movements I'm doing.... put together something i thought would hit the major groups and give me something fresh to work with. But fresh isnt cuttin it.

Day 13

Cardio:
20 min on TM at 6.5mph

Seated Dumbbell Shoulder press:(superset w/ bench)
35lb x 10
45lb x 8
50lb x 3 -> drop to 45lb x 3
45lb x 5

Dumbbell bench:
60lb x 10
65lb x 8
70lb x 7
75lb x 4

bent arm lateral raise:(superset w/ incline)
35lb x 10
40lb x 10
45lb x 8
45lb x 7

Incline barbell bench:
95lb x 10
115lb x 7
115lb x 8
120lb x 4

dumbbell front raise:(superset w/ crossover)
30lb x 8
30lb x 8
30lb x 8

Cable Crossover:
70lb x 8
80lb x 8
80lb x 7

Felt excellent today, lagged a little on my cardio because I really wanted to grab some weights and TM bores me to death. Overall still feelin pretty good, starting to feel a little more kick when it comes to lifting.

I keep hearing about my intensity on here, and I admit some spots are lacking but truth is I'm just straight up weak. Not happy with these numbers but I'm really pushing myself. Like I said I've not pushed myself for strength since I can remember and this is what I'm looking to gain most from this cycle.

I'm not going to get any bigger as weak as I am so I wanna set myself up to handle more weight. And of course its a confidence thing. I'm in better shape than I've been in years but I don't have near the strength I did before college ruined me lol.

Managed a few pics today, grainy but somethin else to gauge progress:

As always hit me up with comments/suggestions/questions...

Sore shoulders and chest brought to you in part by:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oj6XLeIu8c

Attachments

• shot5.JPG
    shot5.JPG
    30.7 KB · Views: 24
  • shot10.JPG
    shot10.JPG
    31.3 KB · Views: 21
  • shot18.JPG
    shot18.JPG
    31.1 KB · Views: 26
  • shot19.JPG
    shot19.JPG
    30.7 KB · Views: 23
  • shot29.JPG
    shot29.JPG
    31.3 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
day 14-15

Work of course, missed legs yesterday. That kills me, I'm a little obsessive. Was all primed and ready for the gym after work yesterday and they were closing by the time I got there. Ready to tear down walls when I got home..... Anyway, gonna get back to it tomorrow. Still hating the idea I missed a day.......

As far as effects I NEVER have the drive to do anything after work but yesterday I was more than ready for it. Same for today but I"m going to cut my losses and get back to it early tomorrow as usual. Noticed a little acne but I get that anyway so I'm not positive it can be attributed to the andro. lol and I had a busted cap in my bottle today, have to say the taste of raw andro isn't all that unpleasant. :hmmm: That's all I got.... anyone else?

Well I'm new here, and I don't want it sound like I'm telling you what to/not to do.

That being said, you stated that your goal is strength but the workouts you post aren't really strength builders. Too many acc. movements. When I think of power I don't think of cable crossover, see what I mean?

Just my $0.02

Well I'm new here, and I don't want it sound like I'm telling you what to/not to do.

That being said, you stated that your goal is strength but the workouts you post aren't really strength builders. Too many acc. movements. When I think of power I don't think of cable crossover, see what I mean?

Just my $0.02

Agreed. I've worked in compound movements, Most definitely not enough to suit everyone else's taste here I'm sure. I've got my own twisted set of reasoning for what I did (I'm a ranter and a little crazy so I won't go into it)

But I'm asking for advice and I'm going to take it and throw in some more compound movements this week. :winkfinger:

Day 16

Felt it today. lots of energy to spare. was going to post some graphs for my midpoint but I'm going to hold off until the whole thing is done... they look great though, love seeing those lines go straight up!

Cardio:
TM 20 min at 6.5mph (bored as hell with this TM, just cant give it enough to be satisfied)

Standing EZ bar curl:(superset w/ close-grip)
100lb x 9
100lb x 8
105lb x 7
110lb x 5

Close-grip bench:
155lb x 6
145lb x 8
145lb x 7
155lb x 5

Standing dumbbell curls:(superset w/dip)
45lb x 8
45lb x 6
50lb x 5

Weighted dips:
45lb x 10
55lb x 7
55lb x 7

supinated bent row:
235lb x 6
225lb x 6
225lb x 6

Rack lockout:
235lb x 10
255lb x 10
265lb x 8

Had a little left so I finished up with a few sets of close-grip chin ups and diamond push ups to failure.

Got a cyst on my wrist bahaha, and tweaked it the other day at work so it was killin me this morning but still happy with the weights. screwed up on weights for supinated rows too but was a very good surprise.... judged the weight to load on last wks weights but was actually looking at the log for rack lockouts so I went WAY up lol. Had to put on the straps to hold it but I kept my form and when I finished and realized what I did I was happy as hell.

Strength is crazy good at this point (at least for me) wish I had the drive to get all my graphs up. Pretty good pumps today too.

Overall, I'm really happy with strength changes at what is mid-way thru my cycle. On top of that I'm pretty impressed with body measurements.... if not a little puzzled. Here they are:

Abdomen: 31.5", no change from start of cycle
Arms: 15", + 0.5" from start (lil ass arms I know)
Chest: 38", + 0.5" from start
Thigh, calf: no change from start of cycle
weight: 159lb, +2lb from start
Now heres the part that gets me.... BF% today was 7%,, -2% from start. :geewhiz:

First of all I don't think I look near that lean so I'm sure that's not exactly accurate BUT I've used the same measurement spots, same calculator and same calipers every time I've checked it so the changes are confusing me... I try to be as consistent as possible but I'm not seeing this drop in BF% as a reliable measurement.

Diet has been 3000-3500 cal/day, 40/40/20. Obviously there are incremental diffs some days but this is right around my typical maintenance or a little on the plus side...... I talk way to much I know..... anyway shoot me some comments/questions/whatever if anyone's out there.

Distraction from a pain in the ass wrist brought to you by:
YouTube - Soulfly - Primitive - Pain

Last edited:
You REALLY need help with your program man.

Watch this ---> Bodybuilding.com - Dorian Yates - Blood & Guts 6 Week Trainer Main Page!
And if thats not your style try this one ---> Bodybuilding.com - Kris Gethin 12-Week Daily Trainer - Week 1.

Youre wasting your money with these WOs youre doing.

Can you be more specific? Weights? reps? movements all together?

yea I watched the videos, appreciate the links but I'm more of a "teach me to fish" kinda thinker. I mean is what I'm doing completely useless? trash the whole thing?

I mean I understand I'm not doing whats typical but I feel pretty good about the changes I'm seeing......lol at least until I get on here:hmmm:

Back