• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Second hydrogen explosion has occurred at the Fukushima Dai-ichi

Imosted

We Will Rise
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
A second hydrogen explosion has occurred at the Fukushima Dai-ichi nuclear plant but officials have said the inner reactor container remains intact

Plumes of grey smoke have been seen rising from the number 3 unit after the blast ripped through the facility.
The reactor had been under emergency watch for a possible explosion as pressure built up there following a hydrogen blast on Saturday in the facility's number 1 unit.
Japan's chief cabinet secretary Yukio Edano said the reactor's inner containment vessel holding nuclear rods is safe, allaying some fears of the risk to the environment and public.
He said that the possibility of a radioactive leak was "low".
But he added that people within a 20km (12 mile) radius were being ordered to stay inside.
But Tokyo Electric Power Company says seven people are missing and three are injured after the blast at the plant which is 150 miles (241km) north of Tokyo.
Sky News' Anna Botting, in Sendai, says the authorities are warning people not to drink tap water and to take iodine if they have access to it as it can prevent the threat of thyroid cancer.

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/World-News/VIDEO-Japan-Second-Explosion-At-Fukushima-Nuclear-Plant-But-In-A-Different-Unit/Article/201106215951706?lpos=World_News_Top_Stories_Header_0&lid=ARTICLE_15951706_VIDEO%3A_Japan_Second_Explosion_At_Fukushima_Nuclear_Plant_But_In_A_Different_Unit

YouTube Video

I think The Big One is on its way..

Last edited:
It's all Bush's fault! In all seriousness though, they have been talking about another going up for the last day. I have to wonder though, what would explode like that if it wasn't the core itself? I know very little of the workings of a facility like this.

Back