• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Hey Everyone! Im Looking forward to gaining more knowledge.

MattM_MyAnsNet

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey everyone my name is Matt. I???m in the fitness nutrition and supplement industry. I do allot of consulting with area high school athletes and their families. I work with them on the proper nutrition & training to better themselves in their sport. I also like to speak to the students and their parents on proper supplementation and what is best for them, and what is allowed to be taken.
I look forward to reading your post and learning from them as well. Hope you guys have a great week!

^^WP i should of thanked you more for your great FREE gear u sent me . u sent me 2 /10ml vials and 5 amps , cyp, and 5 amps test prop. so i very much appreciatye your good business skills in giving me free gear. but for the record, i have sent alot of guys to u on numerous times for gear , hgh and they were very pleased as was i except for the test suspension i threw it out as it was expired but i knew that when u sent , but, it still had no strength gains to it even at the month before expiration. all other stuiff was great so thank u.

Ask advice when you get a chance. Great people with solid answers available. Just ask and be courteous.

Back