• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

experiences with GP tren a

themoreyouknow

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
What are everyone's experiences with GP tren a?
I'm about halfway through my third week of using GP tren a and test p and so far I have noticed very little strength increase, no aggression, no tren cough, no night sweats...the only thing i noticed is decrease in endurance and fvcked up dreams lol
should i wait a little longer? not using enough?

btw im running
test p - 175mg/EOD
tren a - 50mg/ED

That sucks, you would think without question that tren would have kicked in already. I have no issues with my GP stuff from NAPS but I never used the injectibles yet so I can't say from personal experience.

I never get the cough, hardly get sweats no matter what tren brand im on. Around week 4 is where i get the most out of it.

That sucks, you would think without question that tren would have kicked in already. I have no issues with my GP stuff from NAPS but I never used the injectibles yet so I can't say from personal experience.

i would think i would have noticed by now as well..at least something. i've never had issues with their orals..hope this kicks in soon..

What are everyone's experiences with GP tren a?
I'm about halfway through my third week of using GP tren a and test p and so far I have noticed very little strength increase, no aggression, no tren cough, no night sweats...the only thing i noticed is decrease in endurance and fvcked up dreams lol
should i wait a little longer? not using enough?

btw im running
test p - 175mg/EOD
tren a - 50mg/ED
Very suprises you have not felt much. The GP tren a is my favorite oil but those guys. How is everything else looking?

Their tren a really hit me hard around week three or four.

well last night i had horrible night sweats so maybe its starting to kick in. we'll see how next week goes in the gym.

Back