• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Moneygram refuses to send money?

maxbrokeneck

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I was placing an order with one of the FORMER sponsors, I say former because I dont see them anymore on the sponsor sections, and I went down to a moneygram to send the money. I gave them the name and I dont want to say too much online, but they basically refused. Something about suspicious activities. They had all my info at this point, should I be worried?

I'd assume your fine. MG and WU are not cops or LE. I think they only black list recievers who are clearly doing illegal things just to cover their own ass in case LE intervenes. It doesn't really make sense that they would help LE bust their own customers, I could be wrong though.

Were you sending it to the business or was it the name of an individual? Maybe you could PM some of the details I am curious about this?

I was placing an order with one of the FORMER sponsors, I say former because I dont see them anymore on the sponsor sections, and I went down to a moneygram to send the money. I gave them the name and I dont want to say too much online, but they basically refused. Something about suspicious activities. They had all my info at this point, should I be worried?

Suspicious activities is in this case is probably selling steroids and not dildos. Just don't give them your ID in future and you are fine, send you mother in law to MG, let her be busted.

Naw man your cool. Your cool because they refused your transaction. In the world of sting operations in order to not get it thrown out in court money must exchange hands. You didn't give up the money did you ?

you're fine.

try sending the money online

Back