• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

seized question

If you get a letter you know it was taken, if not who knows.

I have an order that was shipped on 1/29. The last info updated is
bullet_circle.gif
Inbound International Arrival, January 30, 2011, 11:21 am, ISC SAN FRANCISCO (USPS)

No package or love letter since.

Mine say foreign dispatch but it been a little bit now Its been 2 1/2 weeks but who knows.

Mine say foreign dispatch but it been a little bit now Its been 2 1/2 weeks but who knows.

Was it sent EMS or regular airmail?

I have an order that was shipped on 1/29. The last info updated is
bullet_circle.gif
Inbound International Arrival, January 30, 2011, 11:21 am, ISC SAN FRANCISCO (USPS)

No package or love letter since.

Thats way too long IMO to expect getting it, but, who knows.

Thats way too long IMO to expect getting it, but, who knows.

Ooo I definitely know that.. It is supposed to get re-shipped this friday.

q deleted my thread in sponser section cause i asked where my shit was.... they said just like everyother time contacted to just keep waiting. which mod deleted my thread??? who knows but thats a bit shady! if theres a prob with a sponser it hould stay up right? on a better note the pins came but no gear so i pin just for practice now lol. chino you better run a log with good pics and stats my brother!

q deleted my thread in sponser section cause i asked where my shit was.... they said just like everyother time contacted to just keep waiting. which mod deleted my thread??? who knows but thats a bit shady! if theres a prob with a sponser it hould stay up right? on a better note the pins came but no gear so i pin just for practice now lol. chino you better run a log with good pics and stats my brother!

That's bullshit on your thread getting deleted just because you have concerns about your order. I hope you get your stuff.

IML Gear Cream!
chino you better run a log with good pics and stats my brother!

Well do making a video on my growth with dbol hearts my next is looking like dbol,sust,deca 30mg dbol, 750 sust maybe state 500 not sure,250 deca simple

Back