• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

my violent missile of truth

klc9100

HI-Tech Redneck
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
so i'm listening to the radio on my way to work this morning and apparently charlie sheen is performing a "show". the show is called "my violent missile of truth". he has only announced 2 dates. one in detroit at the fox and the other in chicago (the chicago theatre), sometime in april. nobody even knows what the "show" is about or what he is gonna do, but both have already sold out @ $49 - $99 per ticket.

wtf?? has anybody heard about this??

edit: i found a link:

http://www.newser.com/story/113967/...-truth-actor-takes-live-show-on-the-road.html

Last edited:
so i'm listening to the radio on my way to work this morning and apparently charlie sheen is performing a "show". the show is called "my violent missile of truth". he has only announced 2 dates. one in detroit at the fox and the other in chicago (the chicago theatre), sometime in april. nobody even knows what the "show" is about or what he is gonna do, but both have already sold out @ $49 - $99 per ticket.

wtf?? has anybody heard about this??

edit: i found a link:

Charlie Sheen LIVE: My Violent Torpedo of Truth -- Actor Takes Live Show on the Road

Yeah, I heard about his latest move to try and stay relevant, too bad for him there was a devastating earthquake in Japan so we couldn't see that trainwreck on tv 24 hours a day. But what's the guy gonna do, tell jokes ? Everybody that buys a ticket is just enabling him, you know where all that cash in going to go.

Oh, yeah, I like how the guy calls him a warlock...lol

:zzz:

Too bad he wasn't wiped out in the tsunami.

:coffee:

the whole thing sounds fucking retarded to me.

Yes Prince mentioned it to me a few days ago. The melt down must end soon, right?

sounds epic

Anyone that pays to see this is a fucking idiot.

IML Gear Cream!
My father-in-law had it pegged. He's an actor, it was all an act. He wanted out of a contract. He wanted to do something else, he was bored. Simply as that. Everyone shaming him and blah blah, are just buying in.

i forget where i heard it but yeah he was going on a tour and was thinking of adding a few stops. its not funny anymore b/c now its just a bit. he's just trying to be crazy.

anyways theres this chick on my floor at work and everytime she walks by its like a violent missle of perky bouncy perfect titties. i had to stop like twice typing this to stare at them. they're not like big bouncy, but like perky bouncy.

she wants to try out for the lingerie football league next year and i know she could make it.super hot

i forget where i heard it but yeah he was going on a tour and was thinking of adding a few stops. its not funny anymore b/c now its just a bit. he's just trying to be crazy.

anyways theres this chick on my floor at work and everytime she walks by its like a violent missle of perky bouncy perfect titties. i had to stop like twice typing this to stare at them. they're not like big bouncy, but like perky bouncy.

she wants to try out for the lingerie football league next year and i know she could make it.super hot

sneak a pic of her

One of his 2 "godesses" lives right up the road from me. I have never seen her but will plan on saving cash for my defense against stalking charges.

I bet Charlie is pretty pissed about that devastation in Japan. Hogging the airwaves right at the prime of his meltdown. Poor basterd.

he is donating $1 from every ticket sold to japan relief. yes, really... lol

the motherfucker is worth $90,000,000. if you give a fuck about japan, donate some of your own money.

Back