• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Cycle update: Thoughts and opinions

rippedunit

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey Guys,

This is my proposed Cycle:

WK1-12 950 MGCYP/WEEK
WK1-4 40MGDBOL/DAY
WK4-12 325MG TREN/WEEK
WK6-12 60MG STAN/DAY

PCT:
THIS WILL CONSIST OF Clomid, nova, d-aspartic acid and hcg maybye.

i have been lifting for 10 years, i have done a handful of cycles.

stats:
Age 26
Weight 91kg
Height 176cm
bf:13.68%

how long will it take for the cyp to kick in as i have never ran it before

Hey guys,

the above was my proposed cycle, i ended up tweaking it just a little bit.

the main changes i made was to start the tren a at the end of the 2nd week, and not run the stan as long.

i have been on for 23 days now, as i have not ran cyp before i am just wondering when i will really see it kick in. i know everyone is different, but so far i am horny and want to root everything i see, and greasy skin, just wondering are the strength gains far away from kickin in now ?

any input or suggestions would be great. on another note i am really struggling to sleep which has never happened to me before when i have ran tren, also i have never ran higher that 600 test before could my dose have something to do with this ?

cheers guys

Hey Guys,

This is my proposed Cycle:

WK1-12 950 MGCYP/WEEK
WK1-4 40MGDBOL/DAY
WK4-12 325MG TREN/WEEK
WK6-12 60MG STAN/DAY

PCT:
THIS WILL CONSIST OF Clomid, nova, d-aspartic acid and hcg maybye.

i have been lifting for 10 years, i have done a handful of cycles.

stats:
Age 26
Weight 91kg
Height 176cm
bf:13.68%

how long will it take for the cyp to kick in as i have never ran it before

Hey guys,

the above was my proposed cycle, i ended up tweaking it just a little bit.

the main changes i made was to start the tren a at the end of the 2nd week, and not run the stan as long.

i have been on for 23 days now, as i have not ran cyp before i am just wondering when i will really see it kick in. i know everyone is different, but so far i am horny and want to root everything i see, and greasy skin, just wondering are the strength gains far away from kickin in now ?

any input or suggestions would be great. on another note i am really struggling to sleep which has never happened to me before when i have ran tren, also i have never ran higher that 600 test before could my dose have something to do with this ?

cheers guys

You should def notice some strength gains from the d-bol alone by now. I usually get those within the first week. Test C will take around 4 weeks on average to kick in. I usually start to notice mine at near the middle to the end of week three.

Insomnia is a classic Tren side, so I'm not surprised that you are experiencing this. Just b/c it didn't happen to you before, doesn't exclude you from it in the future.

Your test dose seems high to me, but if you have a lot of test cycles under your belt and that's what it takes for you to see results, then so be it.

Ok, now the important thing, you are going to want to start HCG at 500iu x2 a week. IMO this is a required protocol for any 19-nor. Otherwise, your recovery could be a bitch. Also, are you running an AI with all that test? I sure hope so, if not get some Aromasin ASAP bro.

cheers GMO,

yes i have Aromasin on hand. As for the HCG i normally do that towards the end, has always worked great for me., but i will try what u suggested. So end 4 weeks ya reckon i will feel this cyp ?

cheers gmo

personally i like to give my body a little bit more then 2 weeks in between orals. Obv this isnt ur fist trip around the block but i could never see myself running more then 750mg of test.. good luck tho bud.. you should do a log!

Thats a really big cycle for a guy your size. Why not run tren the whole way through?

cheers GMO,

yes i have Aromasin on hand. As for the HCG i normally do that towards the end, has always worked great for me., but i will try what u suggested. So end 4 weeks ya reckon i will feel this cyp ?

cheers gmo

It is ok to run hcg near then end. I do that sometimes as well. I do believe that the weekly dosing is a better protocol however.

Yes, the cyp should be banging by the end of week four, but then again, everyone is different...

drop the winstrol
U need to run HCG starting from week 4.

hey guys thought i would give you an update.

ok well been on 30 days now, starting to see a steady increase in strength, and seeing some changes with my body composition. hoping my stength should really kick by the end of this week. all in all going pretty good i think.

If you haven't felt like a raging bull yet off 950 mg test and 280mg d dol a week for 4 weeks id say your gear is shit! On that dose you should be blown up by now bro IMO

IML Gear Cream!
i am deiting at the moment mate, and my strength has gone up alot in the last week, and i have put on 5 kilos whilst dieting.

Back