• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Cycle advice Test only or Test stacked with something else?

Sinishtaj

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Age- 26
Height and weight- 5'9" 195lbs bodyfat percentage I am unsure of as I don't get accurate readings with scales or calipers. % changes depending on the formulas used to calculate it.

I've been weight training since I was 18 years old and stayed around 185lbs then after marriage I ballooned up to about 230lbs. Now I am down to 195 and have been about the same weight now for about a year and a half.

I do not have any previous cycle experience other than a short run with an old pro hormone back when I was 19.

My training routine right now is a full body workout 3 days a week Monday, Wednesday, Friday. I lift 2-3 heavy sets per body part. I either increase weights lifted or the amount of reps I do every time I hit the body part again. Gains are real nice and I usually see good results from this.

My goals are not so much to gain 20lbs of muscle or so like others would like. I don't really have a problem getting size if I want. My biggest issue is while trying to lean out I get to a certain point and no matter how much cardio, or carbs I eat I can't get any leaner without just shrinking into a smaller version of myself. I want to run a cycle that can harden me up but is manageable for a first cycle. Test and EQ maybe? I just want to become real lean and hard. What about Test and Deca or Tren? I've read countless threads on how Tren has nasty sides and is only for advanced users. Assuming someone was prepared to handle the effects of tren gyno and estrogen related gyno, would it still be a bad choice?

All opinions and advice welcomed (Even flames) lol.

It's the general recommendation to run test alone on your first cycle, to see how you respond to it. I'm probably going to get flamed for this, but I've always felt that it would be ok to run an oral for a few weeks at the end of a first cycle. 4 weeks of say, anavar, at the end of a 12 week test cycle would give the user 8 weeks to see how he responds to test, while getting the added benefits of another compound.

Test c or e @ 400-500 mg a week for 10-12 weeks is all you need. Make sure to run an AI and have a proper PCT in place.

I agree with GMO and Victor Z here. All you need is testosterone for first cycle. Since you don't know how test will treat you why do you assume you need to add to it? Test will give you great results for a first cycle. Tren would be a very bad idea. There is more to AAS than most think. YOu have to be prepared before you go diving into a cycle. It is much more difficult to manage a cycle with multiple compounds. Stick with one and slowly add to it with each cycle there after. This will assure that you continue to make gains as well. Read the link vic gave you to know where to start.

Back