• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Suggestions on masteron cycle

BrG89

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys, this will be my third cycle I'm going with masteron and test prop. I'm 210 at 8.7%bf, diet and training are all in order. I was thinking of doing, any suggestions on the dosing

Masteron wk 1-12 400mgs
Test Prop wk 1-12 400mgs
HCG wk 1-12 500iu 2xwk

Clomid wk 13-16 50/50/25/25

I also have AI's on hand if needed. Thanks in advance

If it's your third run, I'd consider upping your test dose. If you do well with 400 and are happy, stick with it. If it was my third run, I'd probably start at 600mg....and if that was too much, I would drop the dose back down a bit. This would be harder to do with longer acting ester tests. But since you are running prop, you can adjust your dose on the fly to meet your sweet spot.

Start your HCG on week 2, not 1. Clomid doses are a bit low....I'd look at something like 100/100/75/50.

AI on hand "if needed". The if needed part troubles me...run the AI regardless bro. Why roll the dice?

/V

Thank you! I will up the test to 600mg, I have gone higher without any problems I just wasn't sure with the masteron in there. What would be an ideal dosage for the aromasin and should I run it through my pct?

Thank you! I will up the test to 600mg, I have gone higher without any problems I just wasn't sure with the masteron in there. What would be an ideal dosage for the aromasin and should I run it through my pct?

Yes, run it all the way through, from day one until PCT is complete. 12.5mg EOD should work just fine.

/V

Yeah, I second upping the test. I am on my 4th cycle and found 500mg/wk wasn't quite enough. I am planning on running 750mg/wk next cycle.

What about just sticking with 10-20mg/day of nolvadex throughout? I've always heard estrogen gives more gains. However, with your bodyfat being as low as it is, an AI at low dose throughout might be better, and keep you looking dry and ripped for summer!

I hear good things about masteron but haven't tried it yet.

I've been running proviron but hear masteron is better ... "please keep us posted." :)

Yeah, I second upping the test. I am on my 4th cycle and found 500mg/wk wasn't quite enough. I am planning on running 750mg/wk next cycle.

What about just sticking with 10-20mg/day of nolvadex throughout? I've always heard estrogen gives more gains. However, with your bodyfat being as low as it is, an AI at low dose throughout might be better, and keep you looking dry and ripped for summer!

I do not suggest running nolva during your cycle. Actually, I don't suggest touching nolva at all....ONLY in case of an emergency (gyno). Just stick with an AI throughout your cycle and use clomid for PCT. Nolva will actually lower your IGF and GH levels.

/V

Yeah my last cycle was 800mgs/wk of a blended test and I didn't gain to much. I have a feeling it was because of the lack of estrogen since I ran letro at a low dose as an AI, not to mention I also have never had my joints ache that bad. I wouldn't mind dropping a percent or two for the summer though!

I hear good things about masteron but haven't tried it yet.

I've been running proviron but hear masteron is better ... "please keep us posted." :)

My first try with it. Will do

IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys, this will be my third cycle I'm going with masteron and test prop. I'm 210 at 8.7%bf, diet and training are all in order. I was thinking of doing, any suggestions on the dosing

Masteron wk 1-12 400mgs
Test Prop wk 1-12 400mgs
HCG wk 1-12 500iu 2xwk

Clomid wk 13-16 50/50/25/25

I also have AI's on hand if needed. Thanks in advance

What were your 2 first cycles? How long have you been off? What were your results. I ask these questions b/c they will give me an idea of your dosages and responses.

What were your 2 first cycles? How long have you been off? What were your results. I ask these questions b/c they will give me an idea of your dosages and responses.
My first 2 cycles I didn't put on to much weight due my lack of nutrition, I just ate a couple meals during the day. I stayed right around 195, my body fat just kept getting lower and lower. I went from 12% before my first cycle to 7% at the end of my last cycle. I have been seeing a nutritionist for the last 2 months so my eating is finally in order for this next cycle.

1st cycle was 8 weeks of test eth at 750mgs week

2nd cycle was 10 weeks of test400 2ccs/wk and dbol at 50mg/day for the first 4 weeks i also ran letro at .25mg e3d for the cycle

My first 2 cycles I didn't put on to much weight due my lack of nutrition, I just ate a couple meals during the day. I stayed right around 195, my body fat just kept getting lower and lower. I went from 12% before my first cycle to 7% at the end of my last cycle. I have been seeing a nutritionist for the last 2 months so my eating is finally in order for this next cycle.

1st cycle was 8 weeks of test eth at 750mgs week

2nd cycle was 10 weeks of test400 2ccs/wk and dbol at 50mg/day for the first 4 weeks i also ran letro at .25mg e3d for the cycle

You actually started out on the higher side of the dosage scheme. I would think 500 mg/w would have been plenty. I think what you have lined up is fine. You hcare 800 mg total a week in there.

Back