• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Review

Deity

The Perfect Life form.
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Got my order from febuary in, which consisted of various things but I will be logging the human grade Sustanon 250 from naps aswell as the Norma Deca and the British dispensery D-bol. Incredibly impressed with how smooth human grade oil is thus far, I will be running sus at 1 gram a week inj eod d-bol at 30-40mg a day, and deca at 200mg a week, this will be an all out clean bulking cycle. currently weighing 245, 14% bf. Very impressed with naps so far. And GXR is a bad ass rep.

Got my order from febuary in, which consisted of various things but I will be logging the human grade Sustanon 250 from naps aswell as the Norma Deca and the British dispensery D-bol. Incredibly impressed with how smooth human grade oil is thus far, I will be running sus at 1 gram a week inj eod d-bol at 30-40mg a day, and deca at 200mg a week, this will be an all out clean bulking cycle. currently weighing 245, 14% bf. Very impressed with naps so far. And GXR is a bad ass rep.

Gratz on your February order! :shooter:

Last edited:
Lol, thanks, I'm sure everyone else will get theirs aswell, I never had any doubts, just expected it to take a little longer due to the hold up. Naps has an enormous solid reputation.

Lol, thanks, I'm sure everyone else will get theirs aswell, I never had any doubts, just expected it to take a little longer due to the hold up. Naps has an enormous solid reputation.

how long did it take from shipping day till the day you received it?

That's great Deity. I have never tried a blend from Naps but have used plenty of the oils.

You are a big guy! Looking forward to your log bud.

It actualy arived exactly on time at the final day mark on the counter. I won't post specifics about shipping times and such. I wanna see the game keep going and be a part of it for a very long time, people who post specifics make this harder for us all, I will never be one of them.

Also thank you Outwhey, I still feel small even at this size. But I think thats a mindframe most of us have where we always see room for improvement. These injections are so painless I'm loving this human grade sus. If this whole cycle is this way I'm gonna stock up on it. Make some use out of this big ass safe in my room.

The normas are also painless, so far still loving the smoothness, just finished my frontload with the sus.

Yup they told me to wait a week or two, but on my next order I can take advantage of there special gift to me "10%" OFF! Holy shit it is gonna b worth waiting 2 months for

God damn, thats all I can say, strength is already climbing from D-bol I was testing the waters not taking an anti aromatise to see if water retention I get with d-bol happened. long story short, scale went up 15lbs in less than a week, nipples started getting sore and bam taking low dose a-dex now. Getting compliments in gym constantly about how fucking big i'm looking so fast, guy seen me last monday and this monday and said dude your fucking pumped. If he only knew lol, I absolutly love this gear, gonna get a few hundred more amps of the sust and a few thousand d-bol I think. Also can anyone confirm the quality of the Gp Tren ace? Considering making this cycle a lean bulk to cut, and I'm interested in Gp Tren since naps has impressed me this much already, may hit up some var and Tren in the end, and may change from sustanon to test prop or suspension for the last 6 weeks, if I make the said changes, But yes to my point.

Anybody verify from experience how good the gp tren is? I know its a stupid question probably but hell, I'm asking anyway, got a friend on the gp var and equipose and they are loving it, I'm guessing the tren is g2g aswell?

GP tren is GTG! Use the winny with it instead of var. tren/winny is a very synergistic combo. Add just a little test to that (prop would be good) and you'll be loving it!

Looks like I'm getting some Gp tren then :jerkit:.

Anybody verify from experience how good the gp tren is? I know its a stupid question probably but hell, I'm asking anyway, got a friend on the gp var and equipose and they are loving it, I'm guessing the tren is g2g aswell?
THe GP tren is on the my favorites. It is one of my 'go to' products that GP has.
As far as EQ, I never get much our of it and I think it is because I dont run the dose high enough and I am too impatients.

But opt for the GP Tren Ace the stuff is incredible

wow,,,woww look at this everyone bmw has finally blessed us with his presence,,,where the fuck have you been,,,:wits:

you gotta run at least 800mg on the e.q if not your just pissin in the wind,,im runnin a thousand,,its a real pain..

Back