• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

AndroLean -- The premier fat loss formula of the 21st century

Primordial

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!

Ultra Powerful
You need two things to burn fat ???

• High testosterone levels
  • High fat burning enzymes
Research shows that body fat reduction is nearly impossible if testosterone levels are lower than 300ng/dl ??? even with diet and exercise. (1-2) Starvation diets won???t work either ??? and will just lower testosterone levels, shut down your metabolism and make fat loss even harder. (8)

AndroLean is the world???s first natural steroid based formula to support the ideal testosterone level and thermogenic enzyme activity to remove fat from your body. AndroLean ramps up the metabolism and keeps fat burning in high gear.

AndroLean active ingredients -

Super-5-DHEA ??? Ramps up testosterone activity by over 1100ng/dl* within 3 hours, bringing the body into the ideal ???fat burning range???. (6)

Super-7-DHEA -- Enhances fat loss by activating thermogenic enzymes which burns off calories as heat rather than storing them as fat. (3,7)
*From a baseline of 600ng/dl total androgen activity level.

High Absorption
Up to 85% absorption is achieved by delivering the steroid hormones in an oil based transport system known as Liqua-Vade HTC.

This technology drives the hormones into the lymphatic system, avoids the liver, and saturates the blood with high levels of hormones for a powerful anabolic effect. (9-10)

Safe & Non-Toxic
AndroLean is stimulant free so there are no caffeine-type jitters associated with most ???fat burning??? products. However, if you like these effects, AndroLean will stack well with stimulant based fat burners for an even more pronounced effect.

The Super-DHEA hormones are naturally occurring in the human body and non-toxic. See the comparison between AndroMass and other methylated steroid hormones.

To learn about how to safely cycle AndroLean, please visit the product page or ???The Official AndroLean Thread??? to see what other users are saying.

Guaranteed Results​
AndroLean will significantly boost your fat loss efforts when accompanied with a calorie restricted diet and vigorous exercise.

Effects after 1-2 weeks ???

• Higher body temperature
  • Increased motivational drive
  • Enhanced muscular stamina and recovery

... And then after 3-4 weeks ???

• 3-4lbs of fat loss**
  • Heightened exercise endurance
  • Enhanced vascularity & muscle definition

** AndroLean will enhance fat loss, while preserving or possibly increasing lean body mass, therefore total bodyweight may not change. Fat mass must be calculated with an accurate body fat measurement, such as dual energy x-ray absorptiometry, near-infrared interactance, or skin fold measurement.

Flexible Stacking
AndroLean is a non-methylated product with balanced estrogen conversion making it perfect as a natural ???testosterone base??? for virtually any cycle ??? This means AndroLean can be stacked with almost any anabolic steroid or pro-hormone depending on desired gains.
Here are some recommended cycle guidelines -

Note: PCT is recommended, but not required for a 4 week cycle of AndroLean only.

Trusted Source
Primordial Performance has been producing the industry???s highest quality legal steroid products since 2006 and is backed by thousands of satisfied customers with an ???A??? reliability rating by the BBB.

Product quality is exceptional. All steroid hormones are tested by a 3rd party lab for identity and purity ??? so you know exactly what you are getting ??? and can depend on results.

Best Price Guarantee

We guarantee that primordialperformance.com has the best prices on the net!

If you find a lower price we will beat it or credit you back the difference! If we offer a sale within seven days of your purchase, just let us know and we will credit you back the difference

Affordable Payments

In an effort to get our high quality products into the hands of all our loyal customers we are extending a 28 day payment plan. Just make the 1st payment at the time of purchase, 2nd payment after 14 days and the 3rd payment after 28 days ??? NO credit check required. Use any major debit or credit card.

Order Now ??? Avoid the Wait

Due to the high-end nature of this product and the extended manufacturing process, only small batches of 1000-2000 bottles are manufactured each time ??? putting this product in short supply and high demand with a possible 2-3 week backorder if stock sells out.

If you want to have your bottle available for your next cycle then order now and reserve your bottle!

Eric Potratz
Primordial Founder & President

Questions?

Phone ??? 1-800-568-2924
Email - info@primordialperformance.com
9am-5pm PST Live Chat - Primordial Performance Live Support
Visit - Primordial Performance

Primordial Performance LLC
13331 NE Whitaker Way
Portland OR 97230

References ???

1. Effects of testosterone undecanoate on cardiovascular risk factors and atherosclerosis in middle-aged men with late-onset hypogonadism and metabolic syndrome: results from a 24-month, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study.
Aversa A, et al.
J Sex Med. 2010 Oct;7(10):3495-503. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2010.01931.x.

2. Breaking the vicious circle of obesity: the metabolic syndrome and low testosterone by administration of testosterone to a young man with morbid obesity.
Tishova Y, et al.
Arq Bras Endocrinol Metabol. 2009 Nov;53(8):1047-51.

3. A randomized, double blind, placebo controlled study of 3-acetyl-7-oxo-dehydroepiandrosterone in healthy overweight adults.
Kalman et al.
Curr Ther Res; 2000;67(7):435-442

4. Conjugated linoleic acid reduces body fat mass in overweight and obese humans.
Blankson H, et al.
J Nutr. 2000 Dec;130(12):2943-8.

5. Conjugated linoleic acid supplementation for 1 y reduces body fat mass in healthy overweight humans.
Gaullier JM, et al.
Am J Clin Nutr. 2004 Jun;79(6):1118-25.

6. See ???Active Steroids??? tab here ??? https://www.primordialperformance.com/store/androlean.html

7. Steroids and thermogenesis.
Hampl R, et al.
Physiol Res. 2006;55(2):123-31. Epub 2005 May 24.

8. Adaptive reduction in basal metabolic rate in response to food deprivation in humans: a role for feedback signals from fat stores.
Dulloo AG, et al.
Am J Clin Nutr. 1998 Sep;68(3):599-606.

9. Lymphatic absorption and metabolism of orally administered testosterone undecanoate in man.
Horst HJ, et al.
Klin Wochenschr. 1976 Sep 15;54(18):875-9.

10. Lymphatic transport of Methylnortestosterone undecanoate (MU) and the bioavailability of methylnortestosterone are highly sensitive to the mass of coadministered lipid after oral administration of MU.
White L, et al.
J Pharmacol Exp Ther. 2009 Nov;331(2):700-9. Epub 2009 Aug 20.

I know you are a rep but are you going to do a full log with pics and blood work. You only got two bottles on the way, come on . I got 2 lean and 2 mass, lean is on the way hopefully mass will be on the way soon. f*ing pumped. I am doing a minor cut now. My mind is going back and forth between doing a full on cut with androlean or wait two weeks and have fun with mass.

I know you are a rep but are you going to do a full log with pics and blood work. You only got two bottles on the way, come on . I got 2 lean and 2 mass, lean is on the way hopefully mass will be on the way soon. f*ing pumped. I am doing a minor cut now. My mind is going back and forth between doing a full on cut with androlean or wait two weeks and have fun with mass.
Well for the record I ordered all 3 of the Androseries, but ill be using Androlean to help me cut some weight 1st. Ive already been eating clean and doin some cardio to help me go right into the cycle. Ill have the wife take some pics and ill post some stats. The winter was not kind to me, an injury to my back last year that im rehabing now, but ill use every tool and muster the effort to lose weight, wich in turn will help ease some of the pain im in. By the time im done pct'ng and and having time off, ill be running Andromass and Androhard for a mean recomp.

Bro, I am pumped, you dont even know.:mooh:

If I were you id cut 1st because goin for pure mass after a cut will defeat the results. Cut 1st and then go for nice lean gains while maybe even losing a little bit of fat. Just my opinion.

Well for the record I ordered all 3 of the Androseries, but ill be using Androlean to help me cut some weight 1st. Ive already been eating clean and doin some cardio to help me go right into the cycle. Ill have the wife take some pics and ill post some stats. The winter was not kind to me, an injury to my back last year that im rehabing now, but ill use every tool and muster the effort to lose weight, wich in turn will help ease some of the pain im in. By the time im done pct'ng and and having time off, ill be running Andromass and Androhard for a mean recomp.

Bro, I am pumped, you dont even know.:mooh:

If I were you id cut 1st because goin for pure mass after a cut will defeat the results. Cut 1st and then go for nice lean gains while maybe even losing a little bit of fat. Just my opinion.

If you diet is right and you do some cardio, you can cut up on the AndroMass while growing. I am doing that now, it is all in the diet.

It's focking tough. You know if you cut you'll look beach ready in no time. But EVERYONE wants to be bigger, even if they don't admit it.
:thinking::thinking::thinking:

cut first then go into a muscle building cycle.....sorta 'priming' the body

theres a thread on here about its effectiveness,which i can attest too

cut first then go into a muscle building cycle.....sorta 'priming' the body

theres a thread on here about its effectiveness,which i can attest too

A smart man once told me of priming... lol

I agree it's a great way to get the body ready for an anabolic surge. Androlean should be very minimally suppressive, along the lines of the old dermacrine product.

IML Gear Cream!
What kind of cycle do you do with this? Like what do you take per week?

It's great for cutting, and as far as dosage it is recommended at 3 caps twice a day for a total of six caps.
Is there anything else that should be taken along side it?

Is there anything else that should be taken along side it?

Not really. You can add other fat burners like clen or standard stuff like caffeine, but it shouldn't be needed unless you're trying to shed a lot of pounds really fast.

Okay I'm not looking to lose much I'm 6'0 and 190 but looking to get rid of the extra weight.

You should be happy with just Lean then. If you want to add in some extra "support" fat loss products, try Green Tea or CLA.
Okay thanks should I do some sort of log for it aswell when I try it?

IML Gear Cream!
Ive got 2 bottles of Androlean on its way.:ohyeah:

haha, idk why but this is funny me. of course you have some on the way, youre a rep for them lol but on a serious note, what kind of PCT are you going to use or would recommend w/ androlean?

haha, idk why but this is funny me. of course you have some on the way, youre a rep for them lol but on a serious note, what kind of PCT are you going to use or would recommend w/ androlean?

It's really mild and an OTC PCT would suffice (*cough* TRS *cough*).

You wanna try it? PM me.

Phsst. Yeah. Thats why I became a rep for them because I use a ton of their stuff ; )

Im goin to use the TRS and TCF-1 and to top it off ill use Phyto Testosterone. Its overkill but I want to jump into a Andromass and Androhard stack soon after for a recomp.

Phsst. Yeah. Thats why I became a rep for them because I use a ton of their stuff ; )

Im goin to use the TRS and TCF-1 and to top it off ill use Phyto Testosterone. Its overkill but I want to jump into a Andromass and Androhard stack soon after for a recomp.

Eh, PCT imo can't be overdone except with the cort control

vitC alone at 3g ed is more than enuff for cort control

in pct ill agree with the endo amp, but i wont use the whole trs you guys sell.....endo with torem is enuff

i like the tcf-1/daa product a ton more than the sustain....its cheaper too

Back