• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Awesomely stupid tattoos

phosphor

Banned
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Searching around, bored at work, I thought we need to post something we all can love - dumb asses with permanent markings that will forever haunt them even in the grave. The thread awaits your most horrible and stupid internet discoveries to be posted.
pssy-eater-lip-tattoo.png

Here's my first contribution. I misspelled tattoo. Shoot me now*, pussy eater.^^^

*Editing is better than shooting.???Curt

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^That pic looks suspiciously like roid from the rollercoaster picture.:thinking:

stupid_1392153i.jpg

Somebody please post the "Mr. Cool Ice" one. Most ridiculous I've seen.

I assume he's a groupie and going to all the tour venues for charlie.
charlie_sheen_tattoo.jpg

Those are awesome. I don't mind tatts, but come on now.

There are some funny ones in there, nice! The Charlie Sheen one shows how sad our country has become, so obsessed with popular culture...

^^^ How fickle ones mind can be. I have one tat - a large one on my back, that means something to me. I always imagine some of these sad, sad people when they are in the later stages of life. Some with winnie the pooh and all the others where something is cool 'now' and completely irrelevant a few years later makes utterly no sense to me.

This, I would forgive... over and over.
TATS%25252Btramp-stamp-tattoo.jpg

^^^^ Fvck the tattoo, what's with the little shaved patch of hair on his cum-belly. That is gayer than..
gay-tattoo.jpg

well, maybe not, but close.

IML Gear Cream!
The ultimate avatard.
sdfre-465x348.jpg

My guess is that daddy abused him and got picked on in school and fell into a fantasy world to escape, never to be seen from again.

some of those people should really just off themselves...

MOST HORRIBLE TATTOO EVER........DO NOT SCROLL DOWN IF YOU WANT TO KEEP YOUR LUNCH.

scariest-tattoo.jpg

Holy shit! Did you guys raid my gallery?

Back