• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Problems with March orders?

bmsimon

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I know there were a lot of mentions of problems with orders made in January and February, but are there shipping problems with March orders yet?

mine shipped on march 3rd and i got it on march 10th

i think the 4-6+ week orders we've been hearing about are slowly dying down and things are moving faster now. that's just in general though, there are always exceptions

I have been in the processing phase for four days now . It's still early though . I will not complain untill April arrives and I do not have my supplements.

I have been in the processing phase for four days now . It's still early though . I will not complain untill April arrives and I do not have my supplements.

5 days in processing for me, but that's cool. I have faith I'll get my stuff ASAP.

My training partner's order, shipped 02-12-2011 not yet received............

has their live online support been on anytime here lately? everytime i get on there theyre offline

IML Gear Cream!
Mine was shipped out on 3/15 and have no doubt it will be here soon:coffee:

Yea.. The shipping issues seem to be getting resolved and the orders are beginning to come quicker now.

Yea.. The shipping issues seem to be getting resolved and the orders are beginning to come quicker now.

so i wonder if with the orders in feb, it would be like they were just shiped? has anyone with feb orders started getting theirs?

got both my feb orders,,i do an order every 2-3 weeks,,since i've been doin that no problems..i waited 2 months for an order,,got thee original,and the reship,,,naps is g2g,,not to worry guys,,:clapping:

Gtg

my guess is they have it all cleared up !! :clapping:

I ordered 10 days ago and is still processing. Starting to feel a little uneasy about naps.

They'll come through. Possible it's sill in processing for security reasons. I'd rather wait a little longer for quality gear then to not receive any gear at all.

I ordered 10 days ago and is still processing. Starting to feel a little uneasy about naps.

I ordered on march 14th and mine is in processing stage also but from what I read people have recieved their package where it still said processing(just didn't update the status) its the waiting game but i know when it does get here I will animal lol

IML Gear Cream!
Not all cleared up till I get both my February orders, I haven't received either yet! :pissed:

:sorry: Please update us but I have faith in thse guys:clapping:

Hey GXR can you send me a pm so you can check on the processing stage of my order? I tried to pm you but i don't have enough posts yet

????

How many posts do we need on this board to PM ? I wasn't even aware of that:scratch:

Im a regular customer that recently (11 weeks ago) placed an order. Been getting the runaround and the website is now down.

Back