• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

how to cycle these compounds

rocco0218

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys, I wanted to get some feedback on how to cycle these compounds. Doesn't have to be all at once.

Deca 300 10 cc
dbol 50mg 60tabs
eq 200 20cc
test cyp 250 20cc
winstrol 50cc
winstrol 50mg 100tabs
tren ace 100mg 30cc
hcg
clomid
proviron 20tabs
nolvadex

any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!!

I don't understand what you are asking. Do you want someone to design a cycle for you?

First problem is test, second is why are you even considering a cycle if you can't put together at least 2-3 from that list without any assistance? There are rules about posting age, weight, experience, goals, all kinds of things that you didn't do. Go back and come in with something that resembles a plan or don't be cycling at all. This is not me being a dick, it is being real with your lack of attention to detail.

Please give us your stats:

Age/Height/Weight/Training History/Cycle History?

Without this we cannot help you.

The best advice would be to just send it to me and I'll figure it out

That's very funny...I am 39 6'2 230lbs.and am no stranger to cycles. However, I haven't had access to all of these compounds at once before. I have an idea of what I want to do but I wanted to see if anyone had anything creative they would do with it. And by creative, I dont mean they would take it! I realize that I need more test. I am gonna have 20cc of test enanthate to go with it. Any ideas would be great, but like I said this isn't my first time. I do know that there are a lot of you with more experience, so I would appreciate positive input.
I am looking to put on about 20lbs.
Thanks

Get more test cyp, not test e,
test c 500-750 a week 2 shots week 1-10
deca 300 a week week 1-8
tren use 50-75 ed for week 1-8
dbol 40-50 a day week 1-3
or take out tren and replace with eq 400 or 500 a week week 1-10(eq is really good if you use it over 12 week or more)

You also need some ai maybe aromasin or letro.

Keep winstrol for another cycle.
You don't have enough proviron so keep that for the next cycle.
for the Hch someone else might help you i don't have so much experience on it.

Last edited:
I agree with Imosted except for the eq it needs to be run longer than 10 weeks and it's also pretty much the same as deca so running both is unnecessary IMO

IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys, I wanted to get some feedback on how to cycle these compounds. Doesn't have to be all at once.

Deca 300 10 cc
dbol 50mg 60tabs
eq 200 20cc
test cyp 250 20cc
winstrol 50cc
winstrol 50mg 100tabs
tren ace 100mg 30cc
hcg
clomid
proviron 20tabs
nolvadex

any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!!

With mass as your goal, this is what I would recommend:

Wk 1-4 50mg D-bol ED
Wk 1-12 500-600mg Test e or c/wk
Wk 1-10 Deca 300mg/wk
Wk 10-13 50mg D-bol ED
Wk 1-12 HCG 250-500iu x2 /wk
Wk 14-17 Clomid 100/100/75/50
Wk 1-13 Aromasin 12.5 EOD
Wk 14-17 Aromasin 25/25/12.5/12.5

Since you only have 20 days worth of Proviron, I would run it at the end, but honestly, you would be better off buying more.

Save the Tren, winstrol and EQ for a cutting cycle down the road. All you'll need is more EQ and more Test. FYI: You want to run EQ for 16 weeks at 600mg for optimal results.

^^^That's what I would do anyway...

Get more test cyp, not test e,
test c 500-750 a week 2 shots week 1-10
deca 300 a week week 1-8
tren use 50-75 ed for week 1-8
dbol 40-50 a day week 1-3
or take out tren and replace with eq 400 or 500 a week week 1-10(eq is really good if you use it over 12 week or more)

You also need some ai maybe aromasin or letro.

Keep winstrol for another cycle.
You don't have enough proviron so keep that for the next cycle.
for the Hch someone else might help you i don't have so much experience on it.

Not trying to be a d**k, but that is a big mess, bro.

GMO, Is there a need to run nolva throughout? Because I have it!! I agree with keeping the tren, winstrol and eq for a summer cutter...

Not trying to be a d**k, but that is a big mess, bro.
No worries it is a learning game but i don't see the part which makes it a big mess, the only difference between mine and yours is you took out tren and moved dbol from beginning to end, i always used dbol at the beginning to kick start not to kick end it...
For the eq i also stated that it would be best if you use it more then 12 weeks:geewhiz:

For me the best results from a mass cycle was deca,eq and test but i didn't wanna try to make a cycle more than 10 weeks so i said use tren.
1 question why would u keep eq for a cut cycle, after 10-12 weeks you are gonna be eating like a Trex.

Last edited:
No worries it is a learning game but i don't see the part which makes it a big mess, the only difference between mine and yours is you took out tren and moved dbol from beginning to end, i always used dbol at the beginning to kick start not to kick end it...
For the eq i also stated that it would be best if you use it more then 12 weeks:geewhiz:

For me the best results from a mass cycle was deca,eq and test but i didn't wanna try to make a cycle more than 10 weeks so i said use tren.
1 question why would u keep eq for a cut cycle, after 10-12 weeks you are gonna be eating like a Trex.

First off, you have him running two 19nors at the same time...not a good idea. Also, you have him running d-bol for only 3 weeks. I also saw no mention of HCG in the cycle, nor AI.

I have him running d-bol both as a kick start and at the end of his cycle. He is looking for mass and that is a good way to get it. That was actually recommended to me by CT for my next cycle.

Now to your question:

I'm not sure what EQ does to you, but it makes me vascular and hardens me up a lot. I have used it for cutting with Tren/Test and Anavar with good results. Honestly, he doesn't even need the EQ, as the Test/Tren/Winny will do more than enough in terms of cutting.

GMO, Is there a need to run nolva throughout? Because I have it!! I agree with keeping the tren, winstrol and eq for a summer cutter...

No, I would not run Nolva...just the Aromasin. Nolva has been shown in some cases to worsen the type of gyno that Deca can cause (progestin).

Hmm I see but if you look at my post i already wrote I am not good with HCH some one will help you about it, for the ai also said you have to use aromasin or letro.
i dont know if you saw that or not..
for the eq i am not under 14% body fat so what it does is strength increase and helps with apatite.
the reason of running dbol 3 weeks is that what works for me. i guess everyone is different.
the 2 nors i know about the prolactin levels and you might get lactation and longer recovery but i dont think that will be an issue at the low doses as i suggested, anyways.
Anyways Thanks for the info.:winkfinger: i gotta do more research.

Last edited:
GMO made some great points here and setup a pretty awesome cycle considering what he had available. I agree with GMO about the EQ too. It does harden and most certainly increase vascularity so I can see it being included in a cut or bulk. Side note, Any AAS can be used for a cut or bulk it all depends on your diet and training. For example Heavyiron is running a cut right now and he used anadrol with test at the beginning and has made amazing progress melting away the fat. He did switch compounds up during the cut but it goes to show you how important it is to have your diet where it needs to be. If you want to see more about heavy's cut check out his log in the online logs section. Great Info GMO

Thanks GMO. Those were the compounds I was thinking about using together but it definitely didn't look the way you put it. Genius! That is why I posted the thread because I am open to the fact that somebody is smarter than me out there. One more question...as for the nolvadex, I have never gotten gyno before so would there still be a reason for not using it and going with aromasin? Thanks for all of the knowledge.

Hmm I see but if you look at my post i already wrote I am not good with HCG some one will help you about it, for the ai also said you have to use aromasin or letro.
i dont know if you saw that or not..

My apologies on that then brother...

@rocco: Aromasin is very cheap, so why run the risk? Check out the link in my sig. They will have it at your door in 2-3 days after you order.

IML Gear Cream!
With mass as your goal, this is what I would recommend:

Wk 1-4 50mg D-bol ED
Wk 1-12 500-600mg Test e or c/wk
Wk 1-10 Deca 300mg/wk
Wk 10-13 50mg D-bol ED
Wk 1-12 HCG 250-500iu x2 /wk
Wk 14-17 Clomid 100/100/75/50
Wk 1-13 Aromasin 12.5 EOD
Wk 14-17 Aromasin 25/25/12.5/12.5

Since you only have 20 days worth of Proviron, I would run it at the end, but honestly, you would be better off buying more.

Save the Tren, winstrol and EQ for a cutting cycle down the road. All you'll need is more EQ and more Test. FYI: You want to run EQ for 16 weeks at 600mg for optimal results.

^^^That's what I would do anyway...

This is some really good advice. Good post. Thank God some one around here "get's it".

This is some really good advice. Good post. Thank God some one around here "get's it".

I am still learning and I even could tell that was a VERY well laid out cycle. GMO is no dummy, you all should listen to him instead of criticize. :coffee:

Back