• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Intra workout

skull

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
basicly my specific kind of training at the moment has me training up to one hour and a half, is there really any dissavantage in this, i have heard that cortisal levels rise but have also said that its largely a myth and will not effect your training gains if you train up to one and a half hours, whats the views?

also is there anything that i can have intra workout like dextrose or whey protein, cant get bcaas at the moment that could blunt cortisal if it is an issue?

basicly my specific kind of training at the moment has me training up to one hour and a half, is there really any dissavantage in this, i have heard that cortisal levels rise but have also said that its largely a myth and will not effect your training gains if you train up to one and a half hours, whats the views?

also is there anything that i can have intra workout like dextrose or whey protein, cant get bcaas at the moment that could blunt cortisal if it is an issue?

Ive always kept my workoats at an hour and twenty minutes and ive never had a problem. For intraworkout nutrients, i drink intra-aid by Universal Nutrition, tastes just like a sports drink.

i make my own intra workout drink, bcaa,citruline malate,L glutamine and 10mg B6 fruit juice to taste, works wonders for me

OP, I woudl def be using some supplementation from BCAA and Glutamine. The Powerchews are my favorite. I keep the glutamine, bcaa, and creatine in my gym bag 24/7. They are VERY convenient and the smell helps the stinch from the sweaty wrist wraps...lol...On a serious note, you shoudl check them out!

Powerchews Bcaa's
Powerchews glutamin
Powerchews Creatine
Powerchews pre work out.
Yeah I agree, man. I've been using powerchews for a couple weeks now and I am pretty pumped about em. I work crazy long hours- like 15-18 hour days sometimes- and it's nice to be able to hit the gym on the way home, knowing I got ample bcaas and glutamine in my gym bag ready to go. The convience factor really is great- plus these things taste like candy( somewhere in between sweettarts and smarties)- definitely a fan.

outwhey, powerchews sound like a great idea but i cant find them in the u k, which is a bit crap. gonna keep searchin

^^Im a big believer in intraworkout nutrition. I sip a diluted protein shake with BCAA's, dextrose and creatine.

Not a fan of Glutamine myself, but Im not going to start that argument again.

I use peptopro and salt works well for me

IML Gear Cream!
Sizeon Max Performance sounds exactly like what you're looking for.

If you're looking for a still cheaper option, I'd say some whey diluted with maltodextrin and salt would be decent as well.

Back