• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

p90x and supplements

multipleo2000

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm 6'3", 210 lbs and 40 years old. I haven't been "active" consistently since my mid-20's. I have ordered the p90x with the p90plus program and plan on following the training and nutrition as prescribed. I did not order their supplements. What supplements should I be using? Based on what I've read it looks like Nitrix, E.A.S. Myoplex, Myoswell (creatine) and a good multivitamin. Is this close to even being right? I don't want to add much, if any weight, just get ripped and in shape. Thanks.

Protein powder and creatine is a pretty standard idea. In regards to the creatine, I prefer any sort of the 'micronized' variety -- it dissolves quicker than, say, the GNC brand.

Aside from that, I recommend returning the program and utilizing conventional programming. For details, thoroughly read through this thread: http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/training/75252-p90x.html

Hi,
For supp's I would say some BCAA, fish oil. Protein, creatine, multi, finish out the basic 5

best of luck with the P90x.

You can swap out the beachbody brand supps for standard ones such as whey, creatine and carbohydrates & BCAA's

I'd personally throw in a joint formula for all the plyo which is high impact from my experience.

|Z|

Orbit Nutrition Rep

as others have said...def gets ya tired..my friend gave it a whirl for a bit..said it kicked his ass ha

I've been doing a P90X / Insanity workout for almost 5 months and personally use the following:

Recovery Drink - Chocolate Milk with micronized Creatine
Multi Vitamin
Fish Oil
Joint Supplement

I tried L-Glutamine and Arginine but did not see or feel any difference from when I was not using them.

Back