• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Did I lose weight too fast??

stronger4ever

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Im getting ready for a show, right now Im only running test E 250 EOD(I like the steadier levels, injecting is not a big deal) Arimidex and HGH (4iu) + IGF1 DES (70mcg).. I was already cutting my food a little since the past month. I went from 230 to 221 in about a month. Now I seriously started eating clean and cut my calories. I went from 221 to 207 in 10 days. I look dry and my face looks like me again lol. I checked my bf% and its 9%. When I was 230 I was probably 13-14%. I'm between 5'6 and 5'7.

I'm 18 weeks out. Does this mean I lost too much weight too fast and I need to start eating more? I mean I've always had the ability to lose weight fast. I don't know if the IGF and the HGH is doing some magic there tho. I was planning to start masteron and anavar 4 weeks after the diet begins so I would be semi-lean. Should I start now?

I think 207 is JACKED at 9% and 5'7". If you're looking to compete though obviously clean lean mass matters. Stats are just the guide, look at your diet, routine and overall body comp to guide you.

Is this your first show? Some people don't even begin dieting until 18 weeks.

You should post pics or the alternative.

Do a carb load or throw in some cheat meals. Do you have progress pics?

I wanna see some pics!

Is this your first show? Some people don't even begin dieting until 18 weeks.

+1. You're going to burn out if you keep this up for another 18 weeks.

Do a carb load or throw in some cheat meals. Do you have progress pics?

Lol not real progress pictures. I tried taking some back in February but my face was so bloated I deleted them. The only shots I kept were the ones were I'm flexing my arms or showing my legs which surprisingly stayed leaner than the rest of my body. But I was thinking of doing the same you mentioned. Cheat meals and carb loading.

+1. You're going to burn out if you keep this up for another 18 weeks.

Yeah I know about that, I need to change things around to slow the rate I'm losing weight. Other wise I might end up doing middle weight. If I keep my muscle I could still do light heavy at around 190 with 3% bf

Damn it man 230lbs at 5'6 is HUGE. I went to the doc the other day and i to am 5'6 but my weight is 173. Man would I love just to be just 200lbs.

IML Gear Cream!
Damn it man 230lbs at 5'6 is HUGE. I went to the doc the other day and i to am 5'6 but my weight is 173. Man would I love just to be just 200lbs.

This is also why I want pictures. Im 190 lbs and 5'6'' 1/2 and im curious what I would look like at 230.

I felt huge at that weight, all over. I feel much smaller now but a lot of what I lost is fat, I can definitively tell. It's gonna be hard to stop dieting because I feel I look better everyday. Not necessarily big but much more muscular, more defined and my face looks pretty again. lol

Pics or GTFO...of your own thread :)

God damn it I need to put a pic... alright be ready

I took this when I was 230.

Last edited:
Damn that's some arm bro...How many inches are those guns?

Ronnie from Jersey Shore...Is that you?!

haha..gonna need a few more pics than that

get a bud to take some before and after shots

I'm 204lbs today. Im gonna go and check my bf% with those body pods to know exactly where Im at.

Please post smaller pics with more clothing on son.

Back