• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Android and Blackberry interval app

aikmanr

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys,

I???m a long-time lurker and new forum member but have had a long time interest in bodybuilding. I currently train 5 days per week and have done so for the past 3 years. After recently completing my B. Sc. in Computer Science, I started an app development company with a few people that I met along the way to my degree, Searing Media.

We have just released an app for BlackBerry and Android called the ???In2Shape Round Timer for MMA, Boxing and Fitness???. The app allows you to set up custom rounds, round time and time in between rounds to train in Boxing, Mixed Martial Arts and fitness interval training. It allows provides pre-configured rounds (boxing, mma, HIIT, etc.) for users to quickly set up a training session and go.

You can check out the app page at searingmedia.com or download it from BlackBerry App World or Android Market.

If you have any questions or requests, feel free to PM me.

Eh, there are free apps that do the same or more...

What makes yours stand out?

Thanks for the question country.

My answer would be one word: reliability.

Other similar apps out there have many coding flaws. For example, if you get a call or change the orientation of your phone while running the timer, it will reset in the other apps.

With this, you get an app that you can use for your interval training and run a great music player like Pandora in the background to combine for a great training program.

We also provide much better support than the competition. We take all user feedback very seriously. We reply promptly and implement changes based on demand.

Hey guys,

I’m a long-time lurker and new forum member but have had a long time interest in bodybuilding. I currently train 5 days per week and have done so for the past 3 years. After recently completing my B. Sc. in Computer Science, I started an app development company with a few people that I met along the way to my degree, Searing Media.

We have just released an app for BlackBerry and Android called the “In2Shape Round Timer for MMA, Boxing and Fitness”. The app allows you to set up custom rounds, round time and time in between rounds to train in Boxing, Mixed Martial Arts and fitness interval training. It allows provides pre-configured rounds (boxing, mma, HIIT, etc.) for users to quickly set up a training session and go.

You can check out the app page at searingmedia.com or download it from BlackBerry App World or Android Market.

If you have any questions or requests, feel free to PM me.

Thanks for the question country.

My answer would be one word: reliability.

Other similar apps out there have many coding flaws. For example, if you get a call or change the orientation of your phone while running the timer, it will reset in the other apps.

With this, you get an app that you can use for your interval training and run a great music player like Pandora in the background to combine for a great training program.

We also provide much better support than the competition. We take all user feedback very seriously. We reply promptly and implement changes based on demand.
:roflmao: :roflmao:

reliability and coding flaws on a beeping sound interval? Hey man keep it coming. Technically you're not illegally spamming. Please entertain us more! :roflmao: :roflmao:

Back