• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

totally fucked.

Darkcity

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
My reveiw on uncle z man excellent door to door fast but however i had to dump my gear 3 shots in i was in a seriouse bind and i was pissed. those 20 ml where sweet for a min..lol thnx z

thats it was in a bind had to dump the gear bro no 2nd thoughts for what the situation was at that time. but ol boy z delivers his goods....

well sorry to hear that brah! i cant imagine how stressed id feel in that situation

all good wrekem could have been alot worse. I just wish i could have ran the whole cycle out is all i really wanted to find out for myself the quality.

What did you order?

That sucks having to dump them!

I'll tell you from my experience - everything I've ran from Z has been great!

You really can't go wrong with Z! :)

I did not dump it due to something being wrong with the gear all was good, Had my ex show up here with some papers in her hand tellin me the cops are on the way i did not know why so i flushed it, Turns out it was for some custody issues with my daughter. Repo it was deca 20 ml teste e 20 ml.

I did not dump it due to something being wrong with the gear all was good, Had my ex show up here with some papers in her hand tellin me the cops are on the way i did not know why so i flushed it, Turns out it was for some custody issues with my daughter. Repo it was deca 20 ml teste e 20 ml.

You made me cry!

Shoulda stashed it somewhere. Throwing it out is a little overboard if you ask me.

IML Gear Cream!
doesnt mean you cant order more if you got some cash laying around. Im on my first cycle also and I feel great and from everyones been saying I havent even hit the sweet spot in a cycle yet.

Bro I know that law is strict but...
What about having it for your personal use ?

can't you have it ?
Even if they would take it, so what !

But I might be wrong

z.

^Youre wrong.

Obviously the punishment for "Personal Use" is less that a "Distributing" charge, but both are felonies.

I would never dump my gear I would showed the bitch the power of roid rage lol should of stashed it

yeah i would have buried it in the back yard like a dog first. put a lamp shade over em and called it decor. something. anything

NEVER EVER tell any female or acquantance about using gear or ever having it on your possesion women are crazy and will turn it around on u coming from personal experience myself but never flush the gear jus find a safe place noone would know :hmmm:

IML Gear Cream!
NEVER EVER tell any female or acquantance about using gear or ever having it on your possesion women are crazy and will turn it around on u coming from personal experience myself but never flush the gear jus find a safe place noone would know :hmmm:

^^^^^Yes

NEVER EVER tell any female or acquantance about using gear or ever having it on your possesion women are crazy and will turn it around on u coming from personal experience myself but never flush the gear jus find a safe place noone would know :hmmm:[/QUO
I agree with ya on that . Rule # 1 lol

Back