• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Five Million Zl steroid bust in Poland

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Five Million Zl steroid bust in Poland
by Anthony Roberts

Mar 24, 2011

A recent bust in Poland has gone down, orchestrated by the Polish police working in concert with their Customs department, resulting in a $5MM Zloty (Polish currency) bust (including money, assets, and laundered money seized)…which is about 1.76 Million USD. To put this in perspective, it’s probably about as big as the 2006 Axio Labs bust in Canada.

Fifteen arrests were made at 14 different locations, with those arrested ranging in age from 29 to 59. So obviously this was a huge bust. Before anyone jumps to conclusions (we all know who the biggest Polish steroid supplier is), I’ve emailed everyone’s favorite Uncle and aZked if he’s been busted. His site went down at the time of the bust, but went back up pretty quickly.
(Update: He contacted me via email and told me that it wasn’t him)

Although, as I’ve seen him posting on forums already today (?), I’d caution anyone from making too many assumptions, but at the same time, it does look like a pretty major bust went down in Poland (I can only name one guy in the game over there). As near as I can tell from the article (screenshotted below), the defendants were allowed to leave on supervised release, but will need to check in at the local police station 3x a week, and aren’t allowed to leave the country (which is actually what happened to me when I was arrested).

On Dave Kirkham’s site (*Steroidology) and Outlaw Muscle, we’ve already seen threads concerning the bust getting pulled (and other actions taken); standard operating procedure when they think they might have a busted advertiser.

Judging by the photos I’ve seen, which include numerous American hundred dollar bills, the source who got busted was doing a lot of business with the United States..which isn’t surprising…

Along with the Benjamins and steroids, four cars were seized – a BMW7, an X5, Citroena C3, and a Renault Laguna.

I’d tell anyone who has done business with any Polish sources to be cautious, and spread the word about the bust, but until we know for sure, let’s give people a chance to respond…I don’t want to be the source of unfounded rumors or lost business for anyone, especially if there’s no reason for alarm. But judging by the currency (USD) in the photos I’ve seen, there’s reason for concern for Americans making steroid purchases from Poland.

Here’s the article off the Polish Police’s website, posted on the 17th of March, 2011 (please excuse the crude Google-Translator verbiage):

attachment.php

Five Million Zl steroid bust in Poland | Anthony Roberts Blog

Hmm this is interesting!!

Hey guys I saw this in another board look closely to the pictures, they are euro pharmacies vials and Z-lab international Orals and vials

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Google Translate click on this link to see the pictures
l

Uncle Z said that it is not him that got busted but he is not sure how his products were caught, it might be a reseller that got busted!!

Last edited:
Not so god news.

on some forums guys post who shipper it is, hope not got customers infos and all..

Back