• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Hispanic population expected to exceed 50 million

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hispanic population expected to exceed 50 million
By Mariano Castillo, CNN

(CNN) -- U.S. Census Bureau demographic data to be released Thursday are expected to show that the Hispanic population of the United States has reached a new milestone, topping 50 million people, demographers told CNN.

The results are expected to show that Hispanics accounted for more than half of the nation's growth since 2000.

"The face of the country is changing," Jeffrey Passel, demographer at the Pew Hispanic Center, told CNN.

The headline for the demographic data is that the non-Hispanic white population is staying the same, while the Hispanic and Asian populations are quickly growing, Passel said.

Thursday's findings will not be a total surprise because demographic data have already been released for all states except for New York, Maine and the District of Columbia.

Nearly 47 million Hispanics were counted in those 48 states, and the Hispanic population of New York alone is expected to push the number past the 50 million mark and as high as 50.5 million, Passel said.

The Asian population is growing just about as fast as the Hispanic population, but there are three times more Hispanics in the United States, he said.

OP:

I must be honest.

This is not good news. Even Mexicans (in private) tell me this.

Now only if the black population could be reduced...

:coffee:

What happened to that wall USA was trying to built?
That's crazy though 1 out of 6 people in US is Hispanic, soon Whites are going to be a minority.

birth control anyone and HS dimploma's....

average household size is 5+ people. there is a direct correlation with a lack of education and having children out of wedlock. cities and states with high drop out rates in high school all have high teen pregnancy rates.

Last edited:
UGH!! i hate mexican food too :barf:

and also ugh, i grew up just outside of Dallas. they took back the alamo and then some along time ago. so thats not really news. We have pizza stores down here that take pesos. no joke

I was just thinking of this on my break while at work. I highly suspect that when they get the bug up their ass, the Mexican nationalists will try to take over some of the territories by force - easily within the next 20 - 30 years, maybe less. Some kind of racial incident will spark it. This is inevitable due to their mexican nationalist pride, refusal to merge, and the numbers that continue to flood certain areas. It will happen in our lifetime and we'll have not done shit to stop it. Believe it.

mexicoalien.jpg

An old friend called them 'Tonks'. When asking him why he called them that, he replied "That's the sound it makes when the border security hits them over the head with a maglite". True story.

Back