• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

front load

Getfit75

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
was wondering what would be a good front load.. I will be running 500 milligrams cyp a week.. I dont care for dbol.. this a bulk cycle of course.... Was thinking prop but a buddy said it was thick as hell.. He also mentioned npp.. Thanks!

was wondering what would be a good front load.. I will be running 500 milligrams cyp a week.. I dont care for dbol.. this a bulk cycle of course.... Was thinking prop but a buddy said it was thick as hell.. He also mentioned npp.. Thanks!
I've heard good things about t-bol, never tried it but its supposed to be like d-bol without the bloat

35, 11%bf, 6'4'', 229, 4th cycle... Training off and on since i was a teen... Switched jobs a year ago and been weight training 3 days a week and running 3 since the switch.. Diet is very clean fresh veggies, chicken, fish, protein shakes 3 times a day.. No carbs at all after 3pm

I don't like front loading as I don't see a point in blasting more test than you will be running throughout your cycle. I would stick with your 500 cyp per week and run some d Bol at 50 mg a day for the first 4 to 6 weeks. If you can't stand d Bol try t Bol at 60 mg a day split am pm. If you are looking to bulk I'd up the total calories to above 4000 atleast and add fat as it helps support testosterone.

I don't like front loading as I don't see a point in blasting more test than you will be running throughout your cycle. I would stick with your 500 cyp per week and run some d Bol at 50 mg a day for the first 4 to 6 weeks. If you can't stand d Bol try t Bol at 60 mg a day split am pm. If you are looking to bulk I'd up the total calories to above 4000 atleast and add fat as it helps support testosterone.

you dont think 60 mg is a little conservative for someone his weight? I ran tbol 50 mg a day at 185 with no major sides.

you would want to front load with cyp

i feel when i frontload with test i feel it within 2 weeks...example if i am gonna run 500mg a week and i front load 1500 the first 2 weeks..other long esters i dont notice as much..i suppose with the test i mainly feel the hornyness

IML Gear Cream!
Bang for buck sdrol wins hands down (if you don't suffer the sides you hear from some users).

30mg x 3 weeks should get you going quite well.

Front loading Test is a waste of gear IMO. I have done both ways and could never tell the difference. I think it is best to start out at one dose and maybe bump it up after 8 weeks or so. If you are looking for faster anabolic action, it is better to kick start with an oral than front load test.

I could see you using a-bombs or even Epi if you don't like D Bol. Flame away but Epi will add some quality mass with minimal sides and you can run it 4-6 weeks. Also, I could see you not needing your on cycle AI until you finish the Epi as it is a potent AI already.

Back