• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

EK blue hearts

GH Consigliere

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
This post to let you know the review of EK blue hearts will start soon!! Also i will do a review on their Gen-Shi labs. Their will be a log and also a video posted on youtube. Why i took so long I was on pct and had follow its protocol. Now the pct is coming to a end! thank god lol Am not calling them out, they pick me to try their blue hearts. This post is not my log its a heads up whats to come!! So far customer service A++!! IF i had a problem i get my answers! And as their reps A++ thanks Lordsks and irish good job i think the king is taken over lol

This post to let you know the review of EK blue hearts will start soon!! Also i will do a review on their Gen-Shi labs. Their will be a log and also a video posted on youtube. Why i took so long I was on pct and had follow its protocol. Now the pct is coming to a end! thank god lol Am not calling them out, they pick me to try their blue hearts. This post is not my log its a heads up whats to come!! So far customer service A++!! IF i had a problem i get my answers! And as their reps A++ thanks Lordsks and irish good job i think the king is taken over lol

You're not taking any time off to allow your natural test levels to recover?

Not a good idea, bro. Especially with the other thread you started:

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/anabolic-zone/125472-question-about-pct-my-cock.html

You're setting yourself up for problems down the road.

Yea your right am stay on my off cycle just got off my pct thank you for noticing will stay on track thanks brother i need to stay focus

Back