• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Tri-Test 400

Nedster

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi I'm currently on a Tri-test 400 cycle , Now I'm currently pinning Monday & Thursday and I'm feeling this may not be enough as on the day before pinning I feel a little ,, Well lets say not as full !
Tri-Test 400 consists of :- Trenbolone Acetate 50mg
Trenbolone Enanthate 50mg
Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate 50mg
Testosterone Propionate 50mg
Testosterone Cypionate 200mg
Does anyone think that my current dosage of 1ml monday/thursday is not enough and I should indded step up too EOD ?? :hmmm:

Last edited:
Hi I'm currently on a Tri-test 400 cycle , Now I'm currently pinning Monday & Thursday and I'm feeling this may not be enough as on the day before pinning I feel a little ,, Well lets say not as full !
Tri-Test 400 consists of :- Trenbolone Acetate 50mg
Trenbolone Enanthate 50mg
Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate 50mg
Testosterone Propionate 50mg
Testosterone Cypionate 200mg
Does anyone think that my current dosage of 1ml monday/thursday is not enough and I should indded step up too EOD ?? :hmmm:

Who comes up with these crazy ass blends.

If your not full then you aren't eating enough, i'm not being sarcastic about that either.

it would be a safe bet to say that the claimed doses are probably no where near accurate.

The acetate needs to be injected EOD minimum. The problem is a couple of the other hormones do not need to be inject that often. This is just a messed up blend. I think all blends are a waste of time and I don't think any of them are accurately dosed.

Have you ran tren before ?

Yes ran Test-E & tri-tren last cycle , Great gains ...
would you recommend EOD for the last 15ml ?

Do you want to keep the same dosage or increase ?

Next time,IMO, stick with single ester compounds, I think u will see better results.

Thanks for your input ROID and I will be increasing my dosage !
I will also be sticking with single compounds in the future , Thank you !!!

Back