• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Who likes to up their test dose?

JCBourne

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm pinning 500mg of test e/week now. I plan to go to ~600mg at the 7 week mark, and possibly at the 12-13 go to ~700mg a week. (I'm doing a 15 week cycle)

I know heavy made a really good thread about bumping up doses, so i'm curious what you would do in my position.

I'm pinning 500mg of test e/week now. I plan to go to ~600mg at the 7 week mark, and possibly at the 12-13 go to ~700mg a week. (I'm doing a 15 week cycle)

I know heavy made a really good thread about bumping up doses, so i'm curious what you would do in my position.

I would bump up to 750mg in week eight and ride that out. If this is not your first cycle, I would also throw an oral in at weeks 13-16.

I plan to do tbol for 6 weeks starting at week 10 and ending a week before PCT, unless there's some input that I should just run up to PCT.

I usually bump up to 750mg after starting at 500mg; however, I have bumped it back down to 625mg for the final weeks of cycle. 625mg seems like my sweet spot and I didn't notice a particular difference between 625 and 750. I like 625 b/c it allows me to extend my supply further and offers what I feel is similar benefits as 750mg.

PCT = Should not have run a cycle in the first place

I did a 15 week cycle and I know am not gonna quit for the whole 15 weeks after PCT

Up, i'm curious about if others do this.

Not going to lie, I have thought about it...However my gains are great right now so I'm not sure it would even be smart to up the dose..Dunno

I plan to up as per heavy's or princes thread on how after 8-10 weeks you need to ramp or end. I plan to ramp the test up 125mg a week, would I need to do the same for deca? Of course only like a 25-50mg on deca.

Back