• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Cheap Bloodwork - How to Get It WITHOUT Insurance

IML Gear Cream!
:hmmm:
Printed out my form to bring to the Lab, and there is a blank for dr's signature. Does this matter not having an actual signature?

just print that shit and hand it in. they dont ask questions.

Code: XB49W8

Still working for 15%

Code: XB49W8

Still working for 15%
I used it last week, had my bloodwork done on Monday, received results on Tuesday. Great resource.

afterwards?

I just signed up to do this---never concerned about bloodwork before i read this--you know, young and invincible? lol. My question is after you receive the tests, for personal use-how do you interpret the numbers? Obviously going to the doc is out of the question. Are there ranges for the numbers and does the lab provide this? Also, I am assuming a 12 hour fast is needed, correct?

The report will show your results along with the ranges and will also state if you are high or low. Yes, fast 10-12 hours before the draw. Also don't forget to save 15% off by using coupon code c7guyabr at checkout thru February 29th. Don't know what the code is for March yet but just go to their site and you'll find it.

The report will show your results along with the ranges and will also state if you are high or low. Yes, fast 10-12 hours before the draw. Also don't forget to save 15% off by using coupon code c7guyabr at checkout thru February 29th. Don't know what the code is for March yet but just go to their site and you'll find it.
Use the female hormone panel. Should come up to 50.99. I asked the nurse how much it would cost if I went through LC and she added it up to $233.00

Question, do you have to get blood drawn at the LabCorp listed on PrivateMD or any LabCorp? There is a LabCorp 9 miles from me however its not listed on PMD they list the closet at 25 miles.

FYI if you find a Labcorp that is not on Privatemd just give them a ring and they will update their site. Great customer service.

Read entire thread... still have questions.

Hello all and thanks for this sweet thread. As a 30 yr. old natty considering a first cycle, I feel it's important to get a baseline on my hormones. Never had a hormone blood test done before. Some questions based on posts in this thread...

if you have the funds....get bloods before so you know your baseline and a few wks after pct to see if your back to baseline...

^ I may not start my first cycle for a couple more years, but I do want to get my baseline.

The reason you get the female hormone panel is the shit is 59 bucks. The male is like 160. And don't worry about it saying "female" because it doesn't. When your print out your paper it only list's the specific test being done. Only downside is the female panel doesn't have free test or thyroid panel.
[/B]

^ PLEASE ANSWER - 1. How important would it be for me to know IGF, SHBG, and Free Test at baseline levels before doing a cycle, and after PCT?

PLEASE ANSWER - 2. When during PCT (haw many weeks into it) would someone most likely want their blood drawn to check if their blood has returned to baseline? (someone else here said three weeks... anyone agree or disagree?)

PLEASE ANSWER - 3. I have done quite a bit of research about cycles and PCT, but still don't know the ramifications of changing my levels of IGF, SHBG, and Free Test by doing a cycle. Can someone briefly enlighten me? PM maybe?

Thanks all for this great thread and for your assistance! :winkfinger:

Last edited:
By the way, XB49W8 is the current usable 15% off code over at Private MD - Buy Lab Tests Online

CLICK HERE for list of tests, then do a CTRL+F to search for "Hormone Panel for Females" - $59.99 before code)

(Other tests of interest not included with the "Female Hormone Panel," based on what other users mentioned DON'T come with it):
Sex Hormone binding Globulin, Serum $49.49
Testosterone, Free (Direct), Serum $68.49
Insulin-Like Growth Factor I (IGF-I) $69.49
Lipid Panel With LDL:HDL Ratio $47.99

PLEASE ANSWER - 2. When during PCT (haw many weeks into it) would someone most likely want their blood drawn to check if their blood has returned to baseline? (someone else here said three weeks... anyone agree or disagree?)
Disagree. 6 weeks AFTER your PCT, not during. Hell, 2 weeks into my PCT my test level was 117. I did the test to see where my estrogen levels were, to verify that my PCT chems were working (they were).

Took the blood test at LabCorp to check my baseline testosterone levels (did not test for IGF-1, Free Test, Lipids, or SHBG). Never done a cycle, but want to get some baseline tests out of the way beforehand over the next year or so to establish a pattern in my levels before I get on cycle... at which point I will do the full-spectrum testing, which will probably cost over $200 for all the specific labs.

Had to fast 12 hours beforehand. I got to the test center at 9am, after being awake for 2 hours and not eating. Remembered to bring the paper that PrivateMD emailed me to bring to the LabCorp as proof of payment/ordered tests.

Only one car, so had to drive through rough traffic and drop the gf off at work and then find the LabCorp. I was a walk-in... waited about 30 mins and I could FEEL the stress building up from not eating and dealing with the last-minute searching for the fucking test center. That stress cannot be good for an accurate testosterone reading? It would certainly affect cortisol, but does anyone know if it would impact testosterone? I'll know my results tomorrow via email.

Yes, elevated coritsol levels will lower test.

Do they test igf and gh levels. Im on igf-1 lr3 and want to see if it is legit before i order again from great white. If my levels are normal ill let the boards know

Nevermind i see where its extra for igf. I also see that it isnt including free test. Isnt free test what i want to test to see if my rats steroids are working?

You want total test Mr. Gorilla. Just order the female panel and use the 15% off code. If it's baseline #'s your after then that's a good time to get free #'s as they are more important than total. But to check gear total is sufficent.

Nevermind i see where its extra for igf. I also see that it isnt including free test. Isnt free test what i want to test to see if my rats steroids are working?

Why are you injecting gear into rats, send that shit to me and I'll use it. By the way this thread is fucking brilliant. Spent $50 bucks a while back just to get serum test levels, will be using privatemdlabs from here out.

Just schedules my blood test, coupon code " stiethoa " good till 4/30 at 15% off

Just used the discount code XB49W8 and it still works saved over $16.00 .

Alright guys, so to just get this strait, all I do is pay for the fame hormone panel for 50$. Than I will go to my local labcorp down the street and tell them i paid online and need to get blood drawn ? Or ill have a form to print up and take with me there ? And than they will take care of the rest and email me with results ?

IML Gear Cream!
Go online and pick the test you want and select the labcorp you want to go to. Once you complete your transaction you'll get an email so you can print out the invoice. Then go to the labcorp you chose and hand them the invoice and they'll take your blood. Usually the next day is when you'll get another email from privatemd labs that your results are ready and you can review them, copy them to your computer and print them out.

Instead of ordering the Hormone Panel for Females test I suggest the Menopause 2012 test. They both cost the same and both test the same things. However, the Hormone Panel for Females test will only show total test number if over 1500 as >1500, so you won't know how much over 1500 you are. The Menopause 2012 test will go higher, not limiting your total test result to >1500.

Go online and pick the test you want and select the labcorp you want to go to. Once you complete your transaction you'll get an email so you can print out the invoice. Then go to the labcorp you chose and hand them the invoice and they'll take your blood. Usually the next day is when you'll get another email from privatemd labs that your results are ready and you can review them, copy them to your computer and print them out.

Instead of ordering the Hormone Panel for Females test I suggest the Menopause 2012 test. They both cost the same and both test the same things. However, the Hormone Panel for Females test will only show total test number if over 1500 as >1500, so you won't know how much over 1500 you are. The Menopause 2012 test will go higher, not limiting your total test result to >1500.

Apparently the Menopause 2012 is now only listing Total T @ >1500 and not going beyond anymore.

You dont even need an appointment. Just walk in with the print-out form they send you after u draw blood, hand it to em, and they draw ur blood. Easssy.

Alright guys, so to just get this strait, all I do is pay for the fame hormone panel for 50$. Than I will go to my local labcorp down the street and tell them i paid online and need to get blood drawn ? Or ill have a form to print up and take with me there ? And than they will take care of the rest and email me with results ?

correct

i'm looking and i can only get the hormone no kidney's liver values all that shit done that test is 139$ 50$ for 4 things just the hormone and someone said it don't go over 1500 no more wtf is that about cheap basters lol

i'm looking and i can only get the hormone no kidney's liver values all that shit done that test is 139$ 50$ for 4 things just the hormone and someone said it don't go over 1500 no more wtf is that about cheap basters lol

there are values in the hormone panel that give us information on thinks such as our kidneys, pancreas, ect. BUN, BUN/Creatine, glucose.... you get the picture

Good shit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Alright so my state was listed where it can't be done...NJ, RI,NY BUT I live close to PA and DE..I can just go to privatemdlabs online get my paper work after paying and then just drive to PA? Which is close anyway but do I need a po box ? OR can I use my pops addy ? I don't get it though because if you don't show them you ID then why would you need to get a po box ?

Last edited:
Back