• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Cheap Bloodwork - How to Get It WITHOUT Insurance

IML Gear Cream!
nk43kns
This is a new 15 % off coupon I received today. Keep safe everyone.

I wanna get my bloods to check my growth and test levels. I know for the test levels I choose the female hormone panel but the growth should I choose the growth hormone serum and igf1 or just the growth. Thanks.

-R

Forget the post above. Can someone PM with help on the billing address and payment info as im in one of the states thats unavailable.

This is great! Out of curiosity, we is the female test so much cheaper than the male if they test the same stuff? Maybe a dumb question..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What do you do if you live in NJ any other options, STUPID FUCKIN COMMUNIST STATE!!

IML Gear Cream!
So this is what private MD e-mailed me.

"Residents of New Jersey cannot use our requisitions for lab testing in other states. In order to stay in compliance with mandatory changes within LabCorp, residents of NY, NJ, MA, MD or RI. cannot use our requisitions for lab testing. The phlebotomists are instructed by LabCorp to ask for ID and, being a resident of one of those 5 states, they should not collect your specimen."

Anyone have any clever ideas on working around this?

Save 15% off of your total purchase amount atPrivate MD Labs from now until July, 31 2014 h5j4g1b

Save 15% off of your total purchase amount at Private MD Labs from now until August, 31 2014.
Use coupon code k6jkd9gn at checkout. Please limit use of this coupon to three times.

Save 15% off of your total purchase amount at Private MD Labs from now until August, 31 2014.
Use coupon code k6jkd9gn at checkout. Please limit use of this coupon to three times.

Thanks bro. Just saved 15%.

Does anyone know if there is a female panel test that includes a lipid profile? Do you just add it a la carte? Thanks.

Id think u would just add it,

What all r u looking to get tested lipid wise? I ask because most labcorps and quest offer free cholesterol screenings, i called in my local area and they all actually carry a list of blood draws that can be done at any time without a script and cholesterol screening was one pf them

Sent from my iPP using Tapatrash

What all r u looking to get tested lipid wise? I ask because most labcorps and quest offer free cholesterol screenings, i called in my local area and they all actually carry a list of blood draws that can be done at any time without a script and cholesterol screening was one pf them

Really cholesterol screen is FREE? or you can just order it without using privatemd or another on line lab?

IML Gear Cream!
My bad, haha NOT FREE!! But yeah no need to have a script etc.... When i called them it is part of a wellness screening, and a few other items can be drawn at a patients request without a script,

But sorry it will cost u or ur insurance

My bad, haha NOT FREE!! But yeah no need to have a script etc.... When i called them it is part of a wellness screening, and a few other items can be drawn at a patients request without a script,

But sorry it will cost u or ur insurance

Cool still good info to know maybe labcorps cholesterol screening is less than private MD.

Yes. I added the lipid profile a la carte to the list. Go on Friday. Thanks.

Labcore is close to me in Rochester N.H. so I take it I call for an appointment,drive there have blood drawn,and use female hormone panel,i have a code show that,pay the 50 bucks or so,go home wait for results? Do I need to fast,i don't need the lipids done,sense I just had that done a month ago,but i do need my liver checked,now sense I am in 3rd week of superdrol and blast cycle.

Back