• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Cheap Bloodwork - How to Get It WITHOUT Insurance

Would the Testicular Function Profile I make more sense than the Hormone Panel for Females if I was primarily concerned with my ability to have kids in the future? The only major difference I see if that the Testicular Function test measures prolactin in addition to FSH, LH, Total Test whereas the Female Panel has Estradiol.

I'm 28 years old now, haven't cycled in 2 years, and probably won't be thinking about kids for another couple years BUT I would like to see if everything is in working order before starting another cycle. The huge diffence in cost doesn't bother me if it's worth it. Any experienced/knowledable help would be much appreciated!

Would the Testicular Function Profile I make more sense than the Hormone Panel for Females if I was primarily concerned with my ability to have kids in the future? The only major difference I see if that the Testicular Function test measures prolactin in addition to FSH, LH, Total Test whereas the Female Panel has Estradiol.

I'm 28 years old now, haven't cycled in 2 years, and probably won't be thinking about kids for another couple years BUT I would like to see if everything is in working order before starting another cycle. The huge diffence in cost doesn't bother me if it's worth it. Any experienced/knowledable help would be much appreciated!

Get the female hormone panel and add on the prolactin test separately. $60 + $44. Much cheaper than $250. Unclear why they try to gouge the guys so dramatically.

Has anybody ever had any problems getting there bloodwork done this way? I finally ordered the scripts and just want to be ready for any potential issues... I would imagine the people working there still ask for insurance right? Do you just say ... No? lol

Has anybody ever had any problems getting there bloodwork done this way? I finally ordered the scripts and just want to be ready for any potential issues... I would imagine the people working there still ask for insurance right? Do you just say ... No? lol

they don't ask anything. You only need your driver license

They just need to get paid. If you've paid up front already in cash via privatemdlabs then you're set. Unlikely that they'll insist on billing your insurance on top of that -- double-billing is insurance fraud. In any case don't give em that info.

Was in and out of LabCorp in literally less than 10minutes... easy as can be.

Hopefully everything will look good as I haven't touched AAS in about 2 years. I did just finish toying around with some natural test boosters about 4-5 days ago but don't think that will effect the results as I;m pretty sure their effects are short lived after stopping.

they don't ask anything. You only need your driver license

They didn't even ask for any I.D. from me and I just did it 3 weeks ago. While we're on the subject, do any of you guys know what ALL the tests are? I have a couple I'm not clear on, and since they're out of the normal range, I'd like to know.

IML Gear Cream!
They didn't even ask for any I.D. from me and I just did it 3 weeks ago. While we're on the subject, do any of you guys know what ALL the tests are? I have a couple I'm not clear on, and since they're out of the normal range, I'd like to know.

what is out of range?

Here are the numbers I was asking about

eGFR IF = 56 should be over 59 ???

AST (SGOT) = 132 should be 0-40 ???

ALT (SGPT) = 77 should be 0-44 ???

I understand the rest of the report but can you guys clue me in about what the above numbers and values mean?

Here are the numbers I was asking about

eGFR IF = 56 should be over 59 ???

AST (SGOT) = 132 should be 0-40 ???

ALT (SGPT) = 77 should be 0-44 ???

I understand the rest of the report but can you guys clue me in about what the above numbers and values mean?

liver enzymes = high.

eGFR = glomerular filtration rate

Don't worry until eGFR goes under ~40

i posted in your other thread

So what happens of your I'm NY.MA,RI,MD? How so you get your blood work read

Don't cycle again bro, it's just not worth it.

Get your labs done. If you're good to go, thank God you didn't fuck yourself up for life. If they are bad, try an HPTA restart a couple of times and go on TRT. Don't inject this black market crap into your body. It's just not worth it, especially if you want kids.

26 years old and thinking about kids. Gf would like me to get checked out to see how everything is working downstairs. Recently month to month have been dealing with the possibility of being pregnant because we are never safe but it's never the case. Which tests would be able to include sperm count if its possible. I'm not familiar with this but recently finished a cycle in march and would like to get checked out for that as well as ability to have kids

26 years old and thinking about kids. Gf would like me to get checked out to see how everything is working downstairs. Recently month to month have been dealing with the possibility of being pregnant because we are never safe but it's never the case. Which tests would be able to include sperm count if its possible. I'm not familiar with this but recently finished a cycle in march and would like to get checked out for that as well as ability to have kids
You will need to go to your local doc for a sperm count test brother.

Please enter the following coupon code at checkout when placing your order online to receive your complementary 10% discount on your next lab order from Private MD Labs: T34TU2

Code "gf5454gr9" is good for 15% off and is good until May 31st, 2013. Test will only cost $50.99 instead of $59.99

You will need to go to your local doc for a sperm count test brother.

I swear I've seen a few labs that offer this as well w/o a dr....I'd have to dig though

Back