• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Coming off sus...Help

mark66

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi all Im coming to the end of my 1st sustanon cycl (4weeks left) and was just wondering if i have to take any thing with it before or after i stop? ie PCT

Thanks Mark

Yeah you should of not started cycle without knowing how to do it correctly but I will help you with this since you already started. Clomid and aromasin 4 weeks taken everyday at these doses Clomid 100/100/75/50 and aromasin at 25/25/25/12.5 mgs. Next time you should get everything in order first and study AAS so you know what you are doing. Sust. is not a very good choice for a cycle because of varying blood levels from the different esters.

Yeah you should of not started cycle without knowing how to do it correctly but I will help you with this since you already started. Clomid and aromasin 4 weeks taken everyday at these doses Clomid 100/100/75/50 and aromasin at 25/25/25/12.5 mgs. Next time you should get everything in order first and study AAS so you know what you are doing. Sust. is not a very good choice for a cycle because of varying blood levels from the different esters.

This^^^

...and you have to wait until 3 weeks (18-21 days) after your last shot of Sus, as the decanoate ester will not clear until then.

Cmon Mark, after you do PCT PLEASE don't put anything else in your body until you know what it is and what it does.

James start your own thread. Don't hijack this one. Also did you niot read what I said about sust. not being good for a first cycle. Use test cyp or enanthate.

Back