• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Jersey shore

elesha

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi im doing a project on Jersey Shore and i wondered if anyone could help me by filling in these questions???

1. What do you like about Jersey Shore?
2. Where do you think Jersey Shore should be held for season 4?
3. Who is your favourite cast member and why?
4. Do you own the Jersey Shore DVD?
a. If yes, what urged you to buy it?
b. If no, are you planning/ interested in buying it?
5. Do you think the show discriminates Italian Americans and sets a negative view of them?
6. Has watching jersey shore attributed to your personality?
a. If so, how?
7. If any, what memorabilia do you have of Jersey Shore?
8. Which cast member do you think you are most like and why?

Cheers x

What is your RQ for the project?

I have no idea what an RQ is! But im a media student producing a magazine article :)

RQ = research question.

You do know this is a bodybuilding forum? And you'll probably have a lot more success if you make a survey and post a link, there are many free sites which allow you to do this.

ive seen a thread on here before about jersey shore thats why i posted this up on here

Hi im doing a project on Jersey Shore and i wondered if anyone could help me by filling in these questions???

1.What do you like about Jersey Shore? Asolutely Nothing
2. Where do you think Jersey Shore should be held for season 4? In a Japanese nuclear reactor
3. Who is your favourite cast member and why? The first one that gets hit by a bus
4. Do you own the Jersey Shore DVD? Not a chance
a. If yes, what urged you to buy it? see answer to #4
b. If no, are you planning/ interested in buying it? never in a million years
5. Do you think the show discriminates Italian Americans and sets a negative view of them? It is offensive to anybody with an IQ above 4
6. Has watching jersey shore attributed to your personality? Yes
a. If so, how? Its made me angrier, stupider and regret that I am from Jersey
7. If any, what memorabilia do you have of Jersey Shore? None
8. Which cast member do you think you are most like and why? None thankfully

Cheers x

Add that to your research

Jersey Shore is a cartoon version of idiot children. It has little to no basis in reality of life in New Jersey.

i love it! im from the deep south and we think that shit is so fucking funny..... come on a bunch of orange guidos trying to get girls at the club. who acts like that for real and gets laid...i dont think they know it but the whole country is laughing AT them not with them. I like j wow cause id shove a cock in her so quick. as for a dvd...get the hell outa here! i also act like them when i get drunk because i dance like a dumbass and fist pum and everyone thinks its pretty funny...very good ice breaker

oh the next show should be be in the south or in cali because everyone will just look at them like jackasses when there out at night.

IML Gear Cream!
Is this research project something like "shows and films demonstrating what not to do"? Seems like your choosing an easy subject to avoid real work for a class

1.What do you like about Jersey Shore?
5. Do you think the show discriminates Italian Americans and sets a negative view of them?
a. If so, how?

Cheers x

If this shit is what you are doing school work/research on for school, your education system is FUCKED UP! These people are some of the worst examples of Americans, outside of the bleeding heart granola eating hippie liberals, so pick a real subject and actually put some stress on your brain. If this is a marketing project, focus on something that matters, not Jersey Shore. :owned:

I'm not at school, I'm writing a magazine article in which had to pick a show I watch that has a fanbase. I'm not into doctor who like the people on my course and I figured jersey shore would be good to use because I know people both love it and hate it and it has controversy I can talk about. I have to use different research techniques so that's why I'm on here. I know the show is crap but i think thats what makes it so entertaining so if you watch the show could you pleaaaase help me out... You don't have to answer all of the questions!

Season 4 is in Italy. It's already been established.

1.What do you like about Jersey Shore? J-Woww's tits
2. Where do you think Jersey Shore should be held for season 4? St. Louis
3. Who is your favourite cast member and why? Pauly - he makes me laugh
4. Do you own the Jersey Shore DVD? no
a. If yes, what urged you to buy it? not applicable
b. If no, are you planning/ interested in buying it? no
5. Do you think the show discriminates Italian Americans and sets a negative view of them? no, they are all mobsters already
6. Has watching jersey shore attributed to your personality? yes
a. If so, how? It's made me a douche by association
7. If any, what memorabilia do you have of Jersey Shore? a nice body and a tan
8. Which cast member do you think you are most like and why? The Situation - some people are bosses and some people are employees

Cheers x

you're welcome

Keep telling yourself that.

Doesn't take much to stimulate small minds apparently.

a lot of reality shows are popular today because they build false self-esteem in people.

What do you like about Jersey Shore?

There's always something better on another channel. No sarcasm, just fact.

IN all honesty, I don't think there's anything funny about the show at all.

It's just very very sad. Everything about it, everything that spawns from it. Sad.

1.What do you like about Jersey Shore?
got into watching it bc my gf loves it, but i like jenny when her mouth is not moving, thats prettymuch what gets me through the show. snookie is fun to watch also

Long Island
jwows tits
no
a. If yes, what urged you to buy it?NA
b. If no, are you planning/ interested in buying it?no
im italian i take no offence, and most of the cast is not italian its just the way they portray themselvs
i do think that it gives other americans a distorted stereotype of italians
no
a. If so, how?
7. If any, what memorabilia do you have of Jersey Shore?none
ronnie because i work out and look better than my gf like him. also in a bad relationship

Cheers x
above

1. What do you like about Jersey Shore?
a. If so, how?

Cheers x

1) Upskirts!

Back