• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

tracking# questioon

IWANTORAL(S)

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
has anyones tracking number actually even worked? cause im getting sick of looking every day and having it not exist.. should i just forget about checking or have any of u actually HAD IT WORK

To bad my post about shipping and tracking numbers and wait times and customs and other things got deleted. I dont really wanna get into the whole speel again but i will say a few things about tracking and hopefully this clears up a few things.

Tracking numbers are givin out BEFORE your shipped item actually reaches American soil...Customs, as far as your package is concerned, is not technically American soil.The tracking number your given will not work untill it reaches the first USPS hub it comes into to. And with USPS being so shitty with tracking numbers that may not be the case in 99% of shipped goods. It will say something like processed or whatever. Usually you will get your package before the tracking number says shipped. Dont worry about the tracking number. They arent fake, thats just how USPS rolls. Shit thats how most post offices around the world work.

To bad my post about shipping and tracking numbers and wait times and customs and other things got deleted. I dont really wanna get into the whole speel again but i will say a few things about tracking and hopefully this clears up a few things.

Tracking numbers are givin out BEFORE your shipped item actually reaches American soil...Customs, as far as your package is concerned, is not technically American soil.The tracking number your given will not work untill it reaches the first USPS hub it comes into to. And with USPS being so shitty with tracking numbers that may not be the case in 99% of shipped goods. It will say something like processed or whatever. Usually you will get your package before the tracking number says shipped. Dont worry about the tracking number. They arent fake, thats just how USPS rolls. Shit thats how most post offices around the world work.

Dead on, ive received packages before while it still said originating post is preparing shipment, then a day or 2 later it finally showed it had been delivered. USPS is fucking garbage when it comes to tracking. Had one show it being checked into ohio, then it was delivered the next day and still said it was in ohio. Lazy bastards cant take a few seconds to scan the barcode and check it in so people know where their shit is. :shooter:

yeah did any of you see that thread i made about sending my girl a package to florida,,overnight,,,she got it 4 days later,,cute,,real fuckin cute,,,oh and it was sent from east coast...!!

it just blows my mind that 6 weeks later the shit still hasnt made it over here.. a message in a bottle could have hit american soil by now.... then if we have to get a reshirp.. wats turn around time then.. 4 months.. i guess i can say goodbye to the summer cycle..

To the OP...my tracking # didn't exist for the first 7 days,then it showed up originating package is preparing to ship this piece..that was approx 9 days ago..give or take a day..im on day 69 right now waiting..yes I wrote that right..69 days...FML...I believe there issues are getting worked out..

God I hope I don't have to wait 69 days.. That will suck donkey dick!!! Hell i've been waiting 32 days but i got other shit to hold me over so it will be here when it gets here i guess. I can't wait to here the day Big and Wnab gets there shit cause i know i'll be right behind them!!! :nail:

IML Gear Cream!
i havent heard anything from them today..:hmmm:

Or you know how it is... no news is good news. Maybe they got there shit!!! hahaha

we can only hope,,there due for some goods..:ohyeah:

has anyones tracking number actually even worked? cause im getting sick of looking every day and having it not exist.. should i just forget about checking or have any of u actually HAD IT WORK
Yeah mine doesnt work on the usps one yet but it showed up on the ukraine int'l shipping website, youll have to search for the post that has the address its in wnabs thread I think.

Yeah mine doesnt work on the usps one yet but it showed up on the ukraine int'l shipping website, youll have to search for the post that has the address its in wnabs thread I think.

I went to the Ukraine site,and couldn't understand a damn word it said..lol..

Hmm you are a fucking retard!! Play a customs agent for one second in that pea brain head you fucking tool

And you are? I think you need to take a step back and regroup! :pissed:

Don't make me ROAR putzie!:owned:

Hmm you are a fucking retard!! Play a customs agent for one second in that pea brain head you fucking tool

WOW...you"re cool..first off Noone here even knows you..and within your first 3 posts u say some bs like this..why would you say something like that..are you some kind of loser who has no friends and has to get on an internet board to bash people to make urself feel cool..I've been on here for months now,and have had nothing but great conversations with nice people,then u show up..please do us all a favor and get a life,and get off this forum..Noone on here likes your stupid immature nonsense...

Thank you in advance,sincerely

EVERYONE..

WOW...you"re cool..first off Noone here even knows you..and within your first 3 posts u say some bs like this..why would you say something like that..are you some kind of loser who has no friends and has to get on an internet board to bash people to make urself feel cool..I've been on here for months now,and have had nothing but great conversations with nice people,then u show up..please do us all a favor and get a life,and get off this forum..Noone on here likes your stupid immature nonsense...

EVERYONE..

LOL, I approve this message :roflmao:

EVERYONE..

Yea, I had to read the dude's post again to see if he was dead serious.

CLASSIC, huge, just classic.........perfectly put! :winkfinger:

yeah look everyone its the new super mod tryin to make a name...fuckin dipshit,,,:shooter:

they were going to send me one 2 weeks ago
I guess thats pointless

Yea, I had to read the dude's post again to see if he was dead serious.

CLASSIC, huge, just classic.........perfectly put! :winkfinger:

Im glad u liked that...it just kinda popped in my head..lol...I mean what kind of low life loser would say some shit like that for absolutely no reason whatsoever..

Back