• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Tren A

8 weeks at 100mg ed. had to stop because i could not take the sides

I would pin 100mg EoD for 8 weeks ... Sides include decreased libido, night sweats, insomnia, high blood pressure... its real good as to getting its job done and giving you what you want out of it but the side effects do indeed suck....

10 weeks, 100mg ED

sides are going to be different for everyone. No point in even asking really.

IMO, making tren from pellets is the only way to go.

Till God comes back!!!!!!! Just kidding. I have buddies that have ran 100 eod always with test. I myself am a little more high- strung. So i run shorter stints 6weeks. always with test. Cyp most of the time.

isnt tren known for heavily increased aggression as well? I have heard this many times

Though it is not as anabolic, can't you use masteron in place of tren if you are looking to cut up? I hear sides from it, even dosed high, are far less than what you get from tren. Sorry if this is off topic, just figured it is relevant being a possible option if the fear of sides are too great.

Though it is not as anabolic, can't you use masteron in place of tren if you are looking to cut up? I hear sides from it, even dosed high, are far less than what you get from tren. Sorry if this is off topic, just figured it is relevant being a possible option if the fear of sides are too great.

Nothing compares to Trenbolone, IMO

IML Gear Cream!
Nothing compares to Trenbolone, IMO

I hear yeah, the A/A ratio on it is ridiculous and I hear everyone raves about it, less the sides that have me putting in on the WAY back burner. I mentioned masteron as I hear if you are wanting to cut and harden up, it is extremely effective. It may not be tren but it does give the desired effect (especially stacked with Anavar per what I have read on here).

Masteron is stacked with tren sometimes. Here is the thing I'm on
Cutting cycle right now. Test eq and tren. Once I get leaner I'll start taking anavar and masteron. I was planning to drop the tren once I start masteron and use it again. 5 weeks out from the show. I'm about to get lean enough for masteron, I was thinking if I could stay on. I've noticed a decreased in sex drive. Not a lot tho. I thought it could be the diet, since I have less energy but I'm also more edgy lately. It's nothing that makes my life impossible so I don't think that would be a problem.

The one side that sucks more than anything else is the night sweats!! I'm telling you nothing worse than waking up in the middle of the night and you pillow and bed sheets are completly fuckin drinched!!! This is where aggression comes from later.. Your pissed about having to change your sheets in the middle of the night and lossing sleep. But damn it does work SO SO good.

well i ran tren e for 16 weeks..shut me down pretty hard..i ran 400mg a week..i mainly had night sweats, decreased ability to sleep in general and a bit more on edge

post up some pics. 5 weeks out you should be looking good.

Seeing other people reach goals motivates me.

post up pics or banned

The worst part about Tren is it kills my breathing , I have never done cardio,always been lean but if I had to I don't think I could no wind is it just me or do other have this side also I'm alreAdy considered to be pricked by my all my bro so that not a problem haha

Back