• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Hell yes! It'z dat WOO WOOOOO!

MrSwolehouse

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
:ohyeah:

First post, I actually joined because of the challenge that's about to start. This looks like a great forum though so I'm glad I came in here!

Quick history: Grew up the skinny holocaust lookin' kid, hell all the way up to my mid 20's. When I was 26 I decided to finally stop looking like a piece of shit. Started training using Reg Park 5x5 for the longest time and in two years I have gone from 126lbs to currently at 200lbs, however as you can imagine my abs have all but disappeared LOL! I'm 5'10" so when I started it was very embarrassing being that skinny and trying to lift in a 5x5 fashion, but I've made awesome gains for being natural (not going to stay that way). I wanted to make sure I had a decent base before turning to the dark side. I haven't touched any pro-hormones or anything. Harshest product I've ever taken was HGH-up LOL! And that stuff is garbage :(

Anyways future plans are to get on test and probably stay on for a long time. Got my bloodwork done and my natty levels are decent but not where I'm going to really get much further at the same rate. Time to get swole!

:mooh:

Did I do something wrong? I was just giving a little history :)

No it is a automated message, Welcome to the IM good luck on the challenge..

Welcome to the forum homey.:nerd:

Welcome to the board. We are happy to hear that the challenge brought you on board. We hope you stick around :)

Whereabouts in NC are you?

Have you visited the Anything Goes section yet? :winkfinger:

I'm in Charlotte, thanks everyone I'll be sticking around :) Haven't checked out the anything goes yet but I'm going now! haha

IML Gear Cream!
Good luck!

welcome

Welcome !! Good luck :)

Back