• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

How much Tren do you bang a week?

How much tren?

• 200/wk

Votes: 7 14.6%
  • 250/wk

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • 300/wk

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • 350/wk

Votes: 5 10.4%
  • 400/wk

Votes: 13 27.1%
  • 450/wk

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • 500/wk

Votes: 6 12.5%
  • 600/wk

Votes: 5 10.4%
  • 750/wk

• Over a gram a week.

• Total voters

SFW

www.TrannyUrine.com/
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Anything over 400 and im a nightmare to be around. really wish it wasnt so because its such an amazing drug. i think at a gram per week, i would look absolutely amazing but i cant handle the sides. No way.

Whats the highest you go with Tren?

Zero.

That stuff is TERRIBLE for your body, works like a charm though.

400mg. But will NEVER do tren again. Took 6 months for my shit to start workin right again

CT, please define terrible lol.

I guess youre referring to the BP issues, insomnia and teeth grinding... Or were you being facetious?

400mg. But will NEVER do tren again. Took 6 months for my shit to start workin right again

Could you please specify what your PCT was like?

The night sweats are the biggest aggravation to me! I'm doing 50mg tren ace daily.

I guess youre referring to the BP issues, insomnia and teeth grinding... Or were you being facetious?

Could you please specify what your PCT was like?

Clomid. 100/75/50/50. Kept gains for the most part, but had a 60 yr old noodle

Clomid. 100/75/50/50. Kept gains for the most part, but had a 60 yr old noodle

I can't see the point of going through that just to run tren, I will yet again put that on the far back burner. Seems there are many other options that are worth considering.

I did Tren A last summer and it seemed to go well....but maybe that's why I had to go on TRT last Fall! :geewhiz:

225mg Tren per week stacked with at least double the T works good for me.

I can't see the point of going through that just to run tren, I will yet again put that on the far back burner. Seems there are many other options that are worth considering.

His flaccid situation isnt typical. Theres too many variables here. A bunk or underdosed serm, for one. nah mean?

IML Gear Cream!
Im on my first cycle and like to do some tren next cycle but everyone says im crazy if i do it on my second cycle.

Zero.

That stuff is TERRIBLE for your body, works like a charm though.

Same here for me^. Along with all the sides that you mentions SFW, it is also hard on the kidneys. I prefer less harsh compounds. Maybe a few years down the road I may try something similar to what Heavyiron suggested.

Honestly, it is really bad for your heart. Obviously there are no studies done on humans using this compound but there are numerous threads about it on other forums.

It does make "magic" happen, I won't deny that but for me I just can't stand it and will never use it again. I never really got any sides from 50-75mg ED but I was just a miserable prick (even more so than usual, lol).

I finally figured out how to consistently adjust my diet so I can keep dropping BF, so I'll just take the long way to the final end product.

If you're going to run it once a year for 6-8 weeks I don't see any real long term issues but there are guys running 100mg ED for 12 weeks plus, that's a little much for me.

Here's a good thread that explains things better than I can:

Why such a sudden switch of opinion on tren

damn, I have had zero sides at all to speak of at 50mg ed.

I think you all are having problems with tren because you are doing it wrong. Everyone insists on running large amounts of test while on tren. I used to run it like that too. I promise that if you ran a TRT size test dose, you could run your tren much higher with close to ZERO sides and all the happiness of regular life as a god.
It's time for some of you to stop thinking in an old way simply because someone told you that you have to run more test than tren. There is zero science behind that. Join the other side that enjoy tren.

Tren is the nectar of the Gods. lol I've done as much as 600mg wk ( parabolan as well as Tren En ) with zero problems. I blessed to be one of the fortunate people that do very well on Tren. Irie

Peace and Love

How many trannies do you bang in a week? What?

oknevermindkthxbye

I can't believe some people would bang a gram a week of Trenbolone. The thought of that scares the living hell out of me.

I'm running 400 a week and the only sides I'm seeing is the night sweets - and some if the crazy dreams.

This is going into week six so well see how the rest of the ride goes ... "but I am loving it!" :)

IML Gear Cream!
60mg ED, feeling some sides... mainly in my temper. I wouldn't be surprised if I end up doing some of this :headbang:

Anything over 400 and im a nightmare to be around. really wish it wasnt so because its such an amazing drug. i think at a gram per week, i would look absolutely amazing but i cant handle the sides. No way.

Whats the highest you go with Tren?

Get your blood work done when its all over. I think you'll be less than impressed w/ its impact on your system. Its something to be used w/ respect.

Like Spiderman .. "With great power comes great responsibility."

Colorado, tren must be run with test simply to avoid fina dick. Cause that ain't no joke. But I agree, test/tren 400/400 will do just fine instead of trying to go 2:1
That is just not necessary. Also people want to run 3 and 4 compounds with tren. Ht is foolish. I'd say test/tren and maybe winny or var on the back end to shed some of the water weight from the test. People def. run tren wrong often. The only reason I will never run it again is b/c it simply shuts you the fuck down. And I felt that shit for months. And not a blast and cruise kind of guy. I like my time off to get right

Of course tren must he run with test. No doubt. But I don't even see where you come up with a 1:1 ratio either. People keep acting like they have some formula that theyve created after years of research and this simply isn't true.
Here's a fact. You do not need to run an equal amount of test and tren. Even if you ran 175mg/wk of test you will be MORE than fine. You will NOT have fina dick and you will have almost ZERO sides.

I've tried both ways. Tren became a whole different animal when I erased my preconceived notions that I had on how I should run it. I wish some of you guys would run it this way so that you could see.that tren doesn't have to be an evil drug. Stop running high levels of test to tren and you'll see what I'm talking about. Keep running high levels of test to tren and see what everyone else is talking about.

Of course tren must he run with test. No doubt. But I don't even see where you come up with a 1:1 ratio either. People keep acting like they have some formula that theyve created after years of research and this simply isn't true.
Here's a fact. You do not need to run an equal amount of test and tren. Even if you ran 175mg/wk of test you will be MORE than fine. You will NOT have fina dick and you will have almost ZERO sides.

I've tried both ways. Tren became a whole different animal when I erased my preconceived notions that I had on how I should run it. I wish some of you guys would run it this way so that you could see.that tren doesn't have to be an evil drug. Stop running high levels of test to tren and you'll see what I'm talking about. Keep running high levels of test to tren and see what everyone else is talking about.

i've also heard this same exact conclusion from a handful of long time tren users on other messageboards for what it's worth. they just let the tren do most of the work.

colorado, how much test/tren do you recommend?

Very interested in this.

colorado, how much test/tren do you recommend?

Very interested in this.

I use just enough test to keep myself from shutting down. Honestly, when I use a low dose of test, I find that I simply don't get any tren sides. Meaning, I can run really high doses of tren because it simply keeps getting better. I limit myself to 75mg ed of tren simply because its a dose that works for me and I see no point in going any higher. I have run higher in the past. I use 75mg/eod of test p while I cycle tren. It's just what works for me. Sleeping like a baby while on tren is a nice thing. I also inject first thing in the a.m. after my morning workout.

i've also heard this same exact conclusion from a handful of long time tren users on other messageboards for what it's worth. they just let the tren do most of the work.

With tren and test trying to bind to the same receptors, why not have the more powerful compound do all the hard work?
Look at it like this: when on a tren cycle use the tren for your muscle gains and use the test solely for you sexual health. It's a different outlook on the usage of test for some, but test serves a different purpose on this kind of cycle. Besides, why would someone think running more test would be a good idea? Tren is 5 times more powerful. Let it do all the work. Use each compound properly according to its function. Use test for the sexual health benefits while allowing the tren to do all the heavy lifting.

Back