• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Z's delivery

Status
Not open for further replies.

murf23

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i orderd my first order from z and all seems to b goin very good so far...fast email responces and my question is now that my order says shipped will it come in regular mail or will i need to sign for it ? can sumone who has expierience wit z delivery pm me and let me know what to expect...its a domestic order ....im at work all day and will not b home to sign for sumthin and really dont like signing for dvd"s anyway ...so please pm me a lil info on what i can b expecting ...thnk again

i orderd my first order from z and all seems to b goin very good so far...fast email responces and my question is now that my order says shipped will it come in regular mail or will i need to sign for it ? can sumone who has expierience wit z delivery pm me and let me know what to expect...its a domestic order ....im at work all day and will not b home to sign for sumthin and really dont like signing for dvd"s anyway ...so please pm me a lil info on what i can b expecting ...thnk again

Sorry murf-I can't answer this one as there is always someone here to sign if needed. They never tell me one way or another ? I remember one time that we were not here and had a card in the mailbox to pick it up. Went down to the PO and grabbed it. I don't think we had to sign- but we are in a very small town so my postal gal might have just signed for me. We all know each other in a small town so very loose. Maybe Repo or one of the others will jump in. Zdom service is lightning fast I can tell you that !! Enjoy

You will probably have to go puck it up and sign for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back