• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Test prop cycle only

yea im running this for my first cycle in a few weeks but gonna add anavar to it. either 350mg a week for 8.5 weeks or 400mg a week for 7.5 weeks since i have 3 10ml vials. that's 3000mg so your 6 vials would be 6000mg so you have enough to run that cycle at 350mg a week for 17 weeks max but thats pretty long. 8-10 weeks is more ideal and if you do that, 6 vials of prop around that dose is enough for 2 cycles.

Last edited:
It's a great cycle bro I've run a few straight test cycles with good success. Your gains aren't as hard as they are with some winny or deca thrown in but it's stool good. Make sure you run hcg and Ai for sure!! Follow a normal Pct regimen and your good. I always like to run some proviron in with it now if I'm gonna go straight test.

17 weeks of prop would be alot of stickin!! I'm geting ready also to run a prop cycle.. A short one though of 6 to 8 weeks.. Might even mix some cyp in with it.

It's a great cycle bro I've run a few straight test cycles with good success. Your gains aren't as hard as they are with some winny or deca thrown in but it's stool good. Make sure you run hcg and Ai for sure!! Follow a normal Pct regimen and your good. I always like to run some proviron in with it now if I'm gonna go straight test.

I'm glad you mentioned PROVIRON. Sh1t i forgot all about that. That is a MUST, I LOVE THAT SH1T..If I run the PROVIRON I don't need an AI.

Test P at 100mg eod is a great first cycle. You'll enjoy you gains and I believe you'll even up your dose mid cycle.
If you can power through the injecting, you'll enjoy yourself.

I'm glad you mentioned PROVIRON. Sh1t i forgot all about that. That is a MUST, I LOVE THAT SH1T..If I run the PROVIRON I don't need an AI.

Proviron does not take the place of an AI...it is an oral steroid.

Back