• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Week in on Methadrol-Extreme, developing gyno - Nolva?

Blac

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm a little over a week in on my cycle of Methadrol-Extreme, I am starting to get itchy on both nipples and have noticed / can feel some gyno on the right nipple. I am already low BF sub 10%. Can I start taking nolva now during cycle, will there be any issues with that? Or should I wait till PCT?

anybody? anybody?

I just need to know if I should start taking nolva now or wait till PCT and take something else then? If nolva how much now daily?

I would hit the gyno now with Nolva. 20mg daily.

also, gyno stymptoms and gyno are not the exact same thing. I agree that you can take it on cycle, but if your cycle is only 3 weeks than theoretically it would be okay to wait until its over to attack the symptoms before they turn into full blown gyno. However, its tough to wait because the fear of it growing.

again though, updates?

I'm experiencing a similar problem... day 2 of PCT (did a 3 week cycle) and I feel a very small lump under my left nipple...

I didn't have this problem with any other PH... I'm continuing to do nolva (40mg daily) and a dose of an AI (Erase).

Am I missing anything?

Back