• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Stimulants other than caffeine

Sanisent

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Pretty much any Pre-workout supp is going to have caffeine, or possibly methylhexanamine (used in Jack3d). I like both, and I think they're effective for the short term (1-3hours of use), but after that it goes downhill.

I was wondering if any of the sponsors offer a stronger, or a longer lasting amphetamine? Some are close to the same class as anabolics, and I don't see why they would be illegal in the countries the sponsors ship from. Anyone have any forum links or info that would be useful?

PS: No, I'm not a dopehead. I plan to use it for cutting to increase energy, and control appetite.

Well there is always ephedrine/caffeine stack. I don't know how old you are so I don't want to suggest other things but there are also clen/t3 stacks but those are serious drugs that you need to do much research before considering.

1,3 Dimethylamylamine

What is 1,3 Dimethylamylamine?

1,3 Dimethylamylamine, also known as Geranamine, Methylhexaneamine, or DMAA, is a mild stimulant derived from the geranium plant. This plant has been in the food supply for a very long time and has been traditionally used for a large variety of purposes. The 1,3 dimethylamylamine derived in these products provides energy and focus to the user. This creates a slight bump in resting heart rate which create positive mood and accelerated fat-loss.

The biggest benefit of 1,3 Dimethylamylamine usage is that it increases focus and concentration shortly after taking it. This is useful for powerful workouts as well as studying for exams. It is a known athletic performance-enhancer, but is not banned in many sporting leagues. A bottle of 200 pills will last almost a year and is an incredible value!

1, 3 Dimethylamylamine is safe in small doses. Never exceed recommended dosage and follow directions.

1,3 Dimethylamylamine seems to be very synergistic with caffeine, and is in some nitric oxide pre-workout drinks such as Jack3d. 1,3 pills can be added to pre-workout drinks that do not already contain it for an increased bump in workout performance. When taken along with pre-workout drinks, there is usually less of a 'crash' than there is with caffeine alone, due to the germanium's longer-lasting effect to help counteract the "caffeine crash".

Back