• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Programs for back?

Josh

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Does anyone have (or can recommend a link) a program which specifically target back muscles?

I know there are many programs designed specifically for bench press, I've seen a program targeting delts and legs, but I have not found a program designed to concentrate to increase mass or/and strenghten back muscles. Any suggestion?

- Josh

go to t-mag.com and search for back, you will find many programs. But the staple of a back training programs should have pullups, chinups, deadlifts, good mornings, and rows. Or should have a couple of those.

Here's one suggested by Gopro I like.

Week 1:
-deadlifts 3 x 4-6
-bent row...3 x 6-8
-seated pully row CG...3 x 8-10
-dumbell pullover...3 x 10-12

Week 2:
-deadlift...3 x 4-6
-chins...3 x 6-8(use weight if neccessary)
-seated pully row WG...3 x 8-10
-one arm dumbell row...3 x 10-12

*repeat week to week for 2 months
*gotta do deadlifts for a BIG BACK

This is a 3 week one that I'm using now.

POWER:week 1
-rack deadlift...3 x 3-6
-bent row...3 x 4-6
-weighted chin...2-3 x 4-6
-CG seated row...2-3 x 4-6

REP RANGE:week 2
-CG weighted chin...2 x 6-8
-WG T-Bar row...2 x 8-10
-dumbell row...2 x 10-12
-pullover...2 x 12-15

SHOCK:week 3
-pullover/WG pulldown superset...1-2 x 8-10 each
-stiff arm pulldown/reverse grip bent row...1-2 x 8-10 each
-CG seated pully row dropset...1 x 6-8, drop, 6-8, drop, 6-8

Thanks for all the replies. I've searched t-mag.com, there are many articles/programs which include back, but nothing as specific as I like. I am familiar with Gopro's routines, but they seem to be regular back exercises (though they are cycled to include power, rep and shock variations). What I am looking for is a program which is more specific and focus to develop back muscles (if there is such a thing). For instance, the Blast Your Bench program for bench press, it is designed differently from other programs because it targets specifically to increase 1rm of bench press, so unlike other "normal" programs this program requires one to do bench press everyday, while other exercises are kept to minimum, and this program only lasts 3 weeks. I am looking for a back program in the similar vein as above bench program, something that *concentrates* on developing back muscles in terms of size and strength. Any suggestion?

- Josh

If you wanted, you could use the "blast your bench" program and sub the exercises with back exercises with your core lift being Deads.
There isn't a secret lift out there, its just a matter of how you go about your routine.

Hey Scotty, come here I wanna kiss your ass!!! Yea that's right, KISS your ass! Why you say? I'll tell ya why. Over at MM.com where I "used" to go, I would get BLASTED for suggesting a workout similar to the ones you just posted above. That is OVERTRAINING bro!!! At least That is what I was continuously accused of. Anyway it's an HONOR to meet someone who trains with the same phylosophies as I.
Peace bro!!

Him and Alboobs need to get together!:eek: :D

Agrees that Variation is also a biggie and also workout routines need to be cycled. Diets need to be changed etc. (bulking/cutting/maintaining) There is no 1 specific workout, diet, whatever to make a top physic.

Back