• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Health Canada officially lists geranium as an unapproved drug

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Health Canada officially lists geranium as an unapproved drug (aka ??? Methylhexanamine, MHA, 1,3 dimethylamylamine)
by Anthony Roberts

Health Canada has classified the ingredient 1,3 Dimethylamylamine (also known as DMAA, Methylhexanamine or Geranamine)
as an unapproved drug regulated under the Food and Drug Regulations. As a result, it is now subject to the issuance by Health Canada of a Drug Identification Number (DIN) before it can be made available for sale in Canada again. Health Canada is currently working on posting a public communique on their website in the near future.

It is not legal to sell at the moment in Canada, and it can not be sold until someone applies for, and is granted, a license to sell it. Again, in the future, both a Drug Identification Number (DIN) and a product license will be needed for the ingredient to be sold, as the ingredient is not found in nature.

source

damn bro, i try to stay away from that stuff anyway, does a number downstairs for about 4-5 hours lol

I avoid all stims Strongest is gree tea LOL
I really screwed myself up on Stims / stacks and messed up my thyroid adn adrenals. I had to go on Thyroid for 2.5 years until it recovered.

fuck its a done deal now.start stocking up.

That really sucks! There's alot of great products on the market with geranium. I thought I'd check out the health can. website but couldn't find anything about geranium. Where did you get your info from?

Back