• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Plans For Spring/summer...

Dolfan84

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Alright bros it's that time of year. Let's hear your plans for the spring summer cut. I thought it would be interesting to see all the different types of cut cycles.
As for me I am hopping on the tren train for the first time. My cycle will be 750 mg test e, 350 mg tren a, with a test prop 150mg eod kickstart and maybe some winny at the end. Oh and of course some aromasin. Starts in June.

bulking through summer

disregard abs, acquire mass

Alright bros it's that time of year. Let's hear your plans for the spring summer cut. I thought it would be interesting to see all the different types of cut cycles.
As for me I am hopping on the tren train for the first time. My cycle will be 750 mg test e, 350 mg tren a, with a test prop 150mg eod kickstart and maybe some winny at the end. Oh and of course some aromasin. Starts in June.

Lay it out for us...let's make sure it is set up for optimal results.:winkfinger:

How do you plan to run it? If you are using Tren A up front, you won't need the prop kickstart. The Tren will be more than enough for that. If you are running the Tren in back, however, that sounds like a good plan. Also, are you going to have caber or parmi on hand in case of progestin issues? And IMO hcg is a must for recovery from 19-nors.

Bulking up

Thanks GMO,
I was planning to start the tren ace upfront but I thought I would need to have some test going with it for optimal results. So you think I don't need the prop kickstart? I will be running aromasin all the way through and I have some caber on hand but I wasn't planning on using it unless needed. Should I just go ahead and run it as a precaution? I forgot to mention HCG I have been running it with my prior cycle and I still have plenty left so I will use it again.

Thanks GMO,
I was planning to start the tren ace upfront but I thought I would need to have some test going with it for optimal results. So you think I don't need the prop kickstart? I will be running aromasin all the way through and I have some caber on hand but I wasn't planning on using it unless needed. Should I just go ahead and run it as a precaution? I forgot to mention HCG I have been running it with my prior cycle and I still have plenty left so I will use it again.

You should be fine with the 750mg Test E, but if you start having libido issues for any reason, go ahead and add the prop. Running caber only if need be is the way I roll too, so that should be fine. Good to hear about the hcg and aromasin. Looks like you got a good cycle there brother. I would limit the Tren to 10 weeks though, as it is very harsh. I would also run no more that 37.5-50mg ED for your first time.

Yeah I was planning on running the tren at 50mg ed for 8 weeks. Depending on my results after that time I might toss in some winny at 50mg Ed for the last 4 weeks of my 12 week cycle. I am currently at 11% BF so if if I make it to 7-8% after the tren and my body feels good I might toss in the winny.

Im on pretty much the same cycle. Started my test e/test prop about 3 weeks ago. Went thru the vial and 1/2 of prop and upped my test e to 750. I was planning on waiting till about week 6 to start my first run with tren A but they have been looking so damn nice I finally gave in 3 days ago and started it at 40mg ed. Im planning on doing the tren ed for as long as I can deal with the pins and then switch to eod if u get tired of the ed pins. I have some winny tabs to throw in at the end.

30282d1301371483-friend-mine-328-008-50-.jpg

Nice Hell let me know how that cycle works out for you. I'm particularly interested in how you like the tren being a first timer as well. Thanks man.

Back