• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

My Naps Review

Dustdatarse

"The Beast"
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Honestly, i am happy with them. For my first time ordering, i was lucky to order and have it arrive before my ticker expired.
Everything was packaged nicely and discreet.
T/A Was pretty good for me.
Received everything i ordered.
Never had a problem with their support, asked for trackin # and received it within 8 hrs, and all my questions were answered before that.
I will probably order from them in the future.
Overall i give naps a 9-10.

Thanks Naps :winkfinger:

Congrats bro!!!! Im glad it all worked out for you. Im hopin for the same review with my most recent order, as my Feb order i can't really say the same. Always great customer service and the reps are great so right there i can say im happy. I was just a little worried with the 6 week wait on the Feb one, but after all said and done they gave me 10% off and the reassurance everything was back to normal and no more delays so i gave them another go. I am just waiting on that and praying i get it on time...:nail:

pshhhh...
I have requested a tracking number 3 times and they IGNORE my request and just answer with give it more time....
However it has been 8 weeks since SHIPPED.

I have requested a reship as well and they IGNORE MY REQUEST and just say the same thing. Give it more time.

How much time?

Its been 8 weeks since it was SHIPPED.

Is giving up a tracking number that hard?

Isnt it fair to reship after 8 weeks????

Been taking 40mg of GP dbol days 1-4, upped it today to 50mg...i have gained 3 lbs since friday, had some pretty good pumps at the gym today, so its starting to kick in. just wanted to post a little update, will do as my cycle continues. Also, i am running 500mg/week Test E, did 2nd pin yesterday will do 3rd this thursday.

Been taking 40mg of GP dbol days 1-4, upped it today to 50mg...i have gained 3 lbs since friday, had some pretty good pumps at the gym today, so its starting to kick in. just wanted to post a little update, will do as my cycle continues. Also, i am running 500mg/week Test E, did 2nd pin yesterday will do 3rd this thursday.

mine still hasnt arrived yet.:geewhiz:

And why is that if I may ask?

because i was victim to a bait and switch. i ordered deca and test E and it turned out the deca was bunk, and the test was not enanthate ester like i was expecting. it was a short ester so i had to do everyday inj. if my next order comes in which it probably wont , i wont order from them again EVER and i will warn other buyers .

because i was victim to a bait and switch. i ordered deca and test E and it turned out the deca was bunk, and the test was not enanthate ester like i was expecting. it was a short ester so i had to do everyday inj. if my next order comes in which it probably wont , i wont order from them again EVER and i will warn other buyers .

You been complaining on a lot of threads. Did you take your E to the lab and have it analyzed because im pretty sure you aren't qualified to know the difference between the ester. Wait im almost positive no one is qualified or capable of physically seeing a difference in the esters and maybe you just dont know how to eat and you pinned ed because you have no idea how to run a cycle and waisted gear. I mean im just going out on a limb here but im going to assume its more you than anything else.

can't wait for my stuff to come! *crosses fingers* ordered feb 10th

Back