• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

does anyone check the ISN numbers?

supperfly1977

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
just wondering if anyone ever checks the ISN numbers on gp proudects?

kinda jazzed just got my goodies in today. so i checked the isn numbers on the bottles they said not AUTHENTIC but on the orals it said AUTHENTIC.

kinda jazzed just got my goodies in today. so i checked the isn numbers on the bottles they said not AUTHENTIC but on the orals it said AUTHENTIC.

I wouldn't worry to much about that, they probaly haven't updated to computers with the new isn numbers. If you ordered from naps all their GP products are g2g as it theirs anyway!!!:winkfinger:

I wouldn't worry to much about that, they probaly haven't updated to computers with the new isn numbers. If you ordered from naps all their GP products are g2g as it theirs anyway!!!:winkfinger:

good call dave... yes fly guy check back in about a week, gp makes so much it takes a while for them all to get into the system but im sure all is g2g brotha man

Hit it on the head, GP is slow at updating there site. They are authentic GP products i will put my life on that.

GXR bro where ya been man? havent seen ya around lately...

Hit it on the head, GP is slow at updating there site. They are authentic GP products i will put my life on that.

You know how we do Gxr64 at JM LOL!!!!! But all of GP from Mr.Naps is quality i'd put my life on it as it just takes time for them to update the new isn numbers to the website. Also Gxr ima send you a PM on here brotha!!!:winkfinger:

At least you got numbers. All I got was a sharpie scribble.

IML Gear Cream!
otherwise i have to say they are right on still had three days on the counter great serves. defiantly will go there again. cannot beat the price anywhere and the quality hands down.

why would you even need to,,once you bang it,,you get jacked..????

kool ya that what i thought but just had to ask lol...

LOL It really is like common sense if you been around a little while and know how things work a little bit!!!! But im sure if they had probs with their orders in Feb and are behind then im deff sure they haven't had time to update thier isn numbers on the website. But all is well Naps is g2g and you will be happy!!!:banana:

hell i use to get it from a so called freind with a 100 bone tax on it till i stared reading blogs lol

well you need to go pay your friend a friendly visit,,and put your foot up his ass..:mooh:

well you need to go pay your friend a friendly visit,,and put your foot up his ass..:mooh:

X10 On that lmao:shooter: After Dave shoves his foot up his ass you should shove a stick up it!!!! I bet you wish you found out earlier huh lol that sucks bro...:pissed:

Back