• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

41 yr. old stay on or pct?

ROCK STEADY

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Whats up guys? Im 2 weeks out of wrapping up my first ever cycle of 500 mg. of test cyp.per week for 12 weeks. My question is should I pct as planned after week 12 or maybe stay on a maintenence dose of say 250mg. per week. I have had good gains and no sides ,besides a little shrinkage. I look and feel the best I ve felt in years. Ive been on .5mg of arimedex eod on cycle and have clomid and aromasin for pct. Whatcha think? Thanks....

That's going to be a choice that you have to make brother at your age (not saying your old by any means) you can blast and cruise as you wish just watch the blood pressure and get tests done every so often if you do choose to stay on :winkfinger:

ya man its really up to you..honestly if its your first cycle, see how it goes for you on pct..and decide from them on out if you want to come off or not..dont forget bw every once and a while to make sure everything is in check still, if you do stay on

I guess better to be safe than sorry. Thanks for the advice..

You are at the age that either direction is fine. I opted to stay on myself. I came off a few times after 40 and always ended back on. I will never stop TRT again. I have the energy, mood and libido of a 19 year old and I love it. Just get regular physicals and keep using your AI. Your dose of 250 is fine.

You are at the age that either direction is fine. I opted to stay on myself. I came off a few times after 40 and always ended back on. I will never stop TRT again. I have the energy, mood and libido of a 19 year old and I love it. Just get regular physicals and keep using your AI. Your dose of 250 is fine.

I'm 42 and that's my thoughts exactly. I'm on TRT and loving it!

I got a couple of questions. If i do stay on should I still pin 2x per week at 125 mg.per pin or 1 of 250 mg. Also, do I need do to do anything else in the transition from 500/week to 250/week?

I got a couple of questions. If i do stay on should I still pin 2x per week at 125 mg.per pin or 1 of 250 mg. Also, do I need do to do anything else in the transition from 500/week to 250/week?
Twice weekly is ideal but I sometimes take a break from the frequent pins and run my Cyp once weekly when doing HRT doses.

Just ramp down the dose whenever you want.

for me, i have less sides in terms of acne pinning 2 or even 3x a week..but i have done 1x a week from time to time for breaks..give it a shot and see how it works for ya

At 47 my doc has me on 400mg test c and is great!feel like I am 18. Just got blood work back looks good

Yeah I think I am gonna PCT as planned and see how I feel. And maybe after the next cycle think about the hrt therapy. I appreciate all the good advice tho...

think about the hrt therapy
I would not even consider that unless it was under a doctor who confirmed low levels, and I was having symptoms of low test levels, such as low sex drive, depression . . . I am older than you and have none of that, so I cannot see going on this stuff permanently. I would like to be able to fly places and do things for weeks at a time without worrying about bringing injectable drugs along for regular treatments.

Just a thought.

my trt is 200mg/week. i've never taken an AI before when i was cruising. how much aromasin would be a good/average dose for that amount of test c.

my trt is 200mg/week. i've never taken an AI before when i was cruising. how much aromasin would be a good/average dose for that amount of test c.
25mg on mon, wed, fri

Back