• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Whats good to eat? Whats bad to eat?...esp. for teenagers?

luke c.

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Im 15 and i was just wondering what i need to be eating. I know lots of protein and hold back some on the sugar but i dont know a whole lot more about it. Whats good to eat and whats not?

woops...i guess this thread should go in the nutrition part lol

Shopping list!

sugar-free low carb protein powder
lean beef
chicken breast
turkey breast
fresh fish
canned tuna
canned salmon
eggs
creamed cottage cheese**
hard cheese **
sweet potatoes
yams
long grain brown rice
old fashioned oats
steel cut oats
eggplant
squash
romaine lettuce
spinach
asparagus
avocado
broccoli
brussels sprouts
cabbage
cauliflower
cucumbers
celery
peppers (any color)
mushrooms
string beans
zucchini
apples
bananas**
fresh or frozen (w/o syrup) berries
peaches
grapefruit
heavy whipping cream (35% ....NOT whipped cream the dessert topping)
olive oil
safflower oil
flax seed oil
walnut oil
almonds
walnuts
natural sugar-free peanut butter

** Not all foods on this list should be used at all times...the banana for instance should only be used during a carb up and/or a bulk.

i spent 10 minutes last night looking for this list, where was it??:shrug: :shrug:

Is it true that the nutritional value in iceberg lettuce is none existent,compare to romaine?

:thumb: W8
I will readup the thread on fibres,so my GUESS right now is:
more fibres = more nutrients????

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!I see...
Well thanks guys!!!:thumb: :bow:

:p to you too!!!

ive seen people say they eat bacon (without the lard) as part of their protein intake...could that be right? I mean is bacon a suffient protein source?

Originally posted by Dero
:thumb: W8
I will readup the thread on fibres,so my GUESS right now is:
more fibres = more nutrients????
you need more fiber ya ole fart.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That's right I could ask you,since your diet is pro'lly shaped for OLDER FOLKS...:eek:
What do you eat aside APPLE SAUCE???
:haha: :haha: :haha:

Originally posted by perfecto
ive seen people say they eat bacon (without the lard) as part of their protein intake...could that be right? I mean is bacon a suffient protein source?

Naw! It's just salted pork fat with some nitrates/nitrites (I always get those confused) thrown in! :D

DP

Originally posted by Dero
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!I see...
Well thanks guys!!!:thumb: :bow:

:p to you too!!!
Just don't eat too much romaine......you don't won't to have to go when you are on your bike!:eek: :laugh:

:( Won't have to worry 'bout dat for another 5 or 6 months...:(
:bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

Hiya... I am new to this website/ forum. Does anyone have a recipe for tuna shakes? Every link that exists ( for all I know) I have tried and they keep coming up with the website being non existent on the link being invalid. A little help.... please?

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by leg_press
Hiya... I am new to this website/ forum. Does anyone have a recipe for tuna shakes? Every link that exists ( for all I know) I have tried and they keep coming up with the website being non existent on the link being invalid. A little help.... please?

May I ask why on earth you'd do that to yourself? :confused: I mean, I sure as hell can't see you actually enjoying it.

w8lifter it's not a case of doing it 'to' myself. I just want to find out what goes into one. That's all

The only tuna shake recipe I've seen mixes tuna, oats, cottage cheese and milk...I imagine it's a little like drinking puke....hence the reason I'm asking why you'd want to drink it :D

There is a guy in Leeds UK who swears by them. He has porridge in the morning and five tuna shakes during the day, using 2 cans of tuna in each. He is pretty big as it is

Probably can knock out everybody around him in one single breath too ..
That sounds yucky, man!

(or you could put in some raw eggwhites for some Rocky-ness) :D

Originally posted by leg_press
There is a guy in Leeds UK who swears by them. He has porridge in the morning and five tuna shakes during the day, using 2 cans of tuna in each. He is pretty big as it is

Swears by them in what sense?...taste???? Doesn't sound that tastey to me!

If by that you mean makes him grow...then that is simply a function of the calories he's consuming. The same amt of calories can be consumed w/ a far more appetizing menu!

He has porridge and black coffee in the morning and then tuna shakes during the day. H

Back