• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

pretty general question but answer please

gorwell1984

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
At 59 y.o I have diabetes, I do not take insulin injections but do take Glimebride and Actos. At night before supper I take a shot of Gila Monster Venom (Byetta).
Just wondering if AndroGel *5gram gel packs and 1%Testim gel would interfere with my Diabetes and heart failure (diastolic insufficiency type Heart Failure that I'm pretty much A symptomatic on the Heart failue side. Can still run a mile w/o any shortness of breath.
If fairly safe what doses would be best? I am 6 ft tall and weigh 210 lbs.
34 inch waist.
I need to gain muscle.

Thanks in advance,
George Orwell 1984

Are u currently getting HRT from a physician? Bump

It will improve glycemic control so you may need to carefully monitor your blood sugars until your testosterone levels stabilize.

What kind of diet are you eating now?

Do you know that type II diabetes can always be completely controlled through diet alone? The heart condition is a separate issue, and I'm not suggesting you stop taking any of your meds. I'm just curious as to what your diet looks like, and if you're losing any weight at the moment.

I eat a pretty normal diet. My simple carbs are no more than 53 grams a day.
I should lower my protein due to some kidney disease caused by my diabetes. But eat mostly complex carbs and some, but not much protein daily- maybe equivalent to a chicken breast all day for protien. Most of my dietary intake comes from legumes, califlower, spinach, brochali, squash, very few simple carbs and other "white"carbs like enriched flower, enriched rice, etc. I try and eat whole grains and do eat red meat but only 3 to 4 ounces of prime beef 3x's a week.
I don't drink any sodas, only water, homemade vegitable juice and a few but not more than 8 beers a week.
I take my meds and supplements like COQ10 x 200mg 2x's per day, L-Carnitine 500mg 2x's a day and Resveratrol 200 mg 2x's a day. I also drink whole milk (at most) 5 oz's per night with supper. I don't eat snack foods except maybe nuts, like walnuts, pecans, machadamions (SP?).
That's pretty much my diet.
Edit: No HRT's from doc.

Thanks Rick

Rick, can you tell me how much kidney damage you've had? What percentage of your normal kidney function remains and how is your kidney health being monitored?

Also, kindly describe your diet in macronutrients - how many calories, and how many grams of protein, carb and fat do you consume daily?

Are you losing any weight on your current intake?

Back