• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Blue Top HGH

0612Legend

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Was thinking of trying this, anyone have some good feedback, results of Z's HGH?

Not yet- but I have checked this high and low and it looks damn nice. Plus the price is VERY sweet.I have paid much more for pure crap and I a just about to pull trigger on it now. How big a supply you thinking about ?

Was planning on running for 3-4 months at 6 iu a day so prob 500

Was planning on running for 3-4 months at 6 iu a day so prob 500

I was looking at all year @ 5iu per day. 5 on 2 off- but maybe just go all year. One of my close friends speaks highly of this HGH. WE shall see

First time with HGH, so I will have to get a feel for how I respond. My GH tested very low, so I may respond well to a low dose. I'll start with 2 IU and see how it works for a while. I'll probably reevaluate when I run a test cycle in a couple months. I just started TRT a couple weeks ago (which I probably needed for a long time), so I'm not eager to jump into big doses that may not be necessary for me to gain and feel well. I'm kind of feeling things out right now. I assume I'll be on the GH all my life at some dosage.

It had been hard for me to believe how much trouble I was having hanging onto muscle from little cycles until I found my natural test level at 214 and GH at .02. So now I'm on TRT and just getting acquainted with normal baseline levels again. I'll have to do the same with GH before I determine what a cycle will look like, but I've got 500 IUs coming for now.

Was thinking of trying this, anyone have some good feedback, results of Z's HGH?
when I ordered off z I saw he had blue tops.but the thing is you need 6months of it before you start to see any results.and with that being said I decided just ordered gear lol. My friend that always orders with me is mad rich her dad owns an oil company.so when she saw them she order 1500 dollars of it.she takes them and also her dad.she's about 2 months in so I can't give you any results yet.but I can tell you that her dad takes 4ius a day and his hands are starting to shake lol.but that means its working it's funny because when you go to get water out of her refrigerator is filled with blue tops everywhere.I will keep you update with their results.also she's on unclez winnie capsules at 50mgs a week.she told me she didn't lose any weight yet but is killing the gym.but then again she is mad fine.she thinks she's fat but she is not even close to begin fat.she looks like a god to model .

when I ordered off z I saw he had blue tops.but the thing is you need 6months of it before you start to see any results.and with that being said I decided just ordered gear lol. My friend that always orders with me is mad rich her dad owns an oil company.so when she saw them she order 1500 dollars of it.she takes them and also her dad.she's about 2 months in so I can't give you any results yet.but I can tell you that her dad takes 4ius a day and his hands are starting to shake lol.but that means its working it's funny because when you go to get water out of her refrigerator is filled with blue tops everywhere.I will keep you update with their results.also she's on unclez winnie capsules at 50mgs a week.she told me she didn't lose any weight yet but is killing the gym.but then again she is mad fine.she thinks she's fat but she is not even close to begin fat.she looks like a god to model .

OK- we need picture- the girl -NOT the Dad. Wow- she is hot and Dad has $$$ and HGH. I remember when you went to GFs house and got a beer out of the fridge. Now- you get a smokin hot gal and Blue Tops :winkfinger: . You have it made bro:ohyeah:. OK- pics- I am waiting

IML Gear Cream!
OK- we need picture- the girl -NOT the Dad. Wow- she is hot and Dad has $$$ and HGH. I remember when you went to GFs house and got a beer out of the fridge. Now- you get a smokin hot gal and Blue Tops :winkfinger: . You have it made bro:ohyeah:. OK- pics- I am waiting

Ok we are all going to vegas may 11 so I will get some good pics for you guys lol.

I have taken the blue tops from him as well but everytime I start to feel this funny feeling in my throat. It feels like it inflames my sinus cavity and drys it out. Similar to a cold or stuffy nose. Its there as long as I stay on it. I started and continued it for 5 weeks and the feeling never went away. It actually got worse then i got sick so i stopped. Then I just started up again and I felt it first day back, continued for a week then stopped again cause I knew it was the hgh then. I dont want to say it is bad stuff cause i have alot of it and would like to take it. But not at the risk of adverse side affects. I was on 7 days a week the first time. Then only for 5/2 the second time. Then stopped. Has anyone had problems like this, or am i alone??

Drop your dose and adjust. Sounds like maybe a bit too much for your system ? Just sayin

This happened at 2 iu's a day. That's pretty low for a dosage of hgh. But I will try starting with 1.5 and see how it works.

I also thought that it may be a problem with the sterility of the hgh. Since it is made in china whos health standards are subpar at best. It's the only other thing I can think of tho.

Thanks for the response tho.

If z is out there tho, I would like to hear if he has ever had some quality problems from his Chinese supplier? or if anyone has brought this up before

Thanks..

i think GH just isnt worth the price unless you are in your 40's...jmo though heh..i may change my mind when i am like 38 ha

This happened at 2 iu's a day. That's pretty low for a dosage of hgh. But I will try starting with 1.5 and see how it works.

I also thought that it may be a problem with the sterility of the hgh. Since it is made in china whos health standards are subpar at best. It's the only other thing I can think of tho.

If z is out there tho, I would like to hear if he has ever had some quality problems from his Chinese supplier? or if anyone has brought this up before

Thanks..

I don't know a whole bunch about HGH- where is it usually made ? I thought even RX was China ? Z- will be around in the morning-he sleeps now. Maybe he can chime in.

IML Gear Cream!
i think GH just isnt worth the price unless you are in your 40's...jmo though heh..i may change my mind when i am like 38 ha

At my age I am looking REAL hard RIGHT NOW. Jeeeez..........38........good god I wish I was 38. Nothing female was safe ANYWHERE when I was that age.........if it was female.........I was on it. :winkfinger:

lol nice!

ya it just seem most people seem to start seeing how gh works for them in their 30's or 40's..i am in my late 20's so i dont even look ha..the prices make me like god screw that lol..even at like 1.5iu damn..4 to 6iu a day adds up :)

Thanks..

Hi

It's not the quality - why it's simple HGH which I have is made by a real pharma company which produces HGH for Chinese market and for underground market.
Besides I know this guy for quite a long time and I know that he sells top notch product.

One very important thing is - to know what are you doing how much you are taking know all about HGH before you take it.
I can't help you really coz I know that my knowledge isn't very impressive and i don't want to give wrong advice
But in many times I read always the same sentence - go and see your doctor or any doctor who will help you somehow with dosage/problems

z.

z hgh bluetops

hi everyone this is my first post so if i write anything wrong please bare with me ill try and learn quick . ive had a great experience with ordering from z in march , everything went without a prob his updates were great tks z . ive just started my cycle of hgh blue tops and will start sus , deca and tren shortly , i can only hope that everything legit ive been on 4 iui for a week now think i feel something in the fingertips tested it and its not hcg and in the early evening so tired i just want to sleep . any help from anyone about z hgh blue tops being legit and about hgh in general , ive read alot but u know how it is . hope this was a good first post .

it seems that a few of you guys have purchased it before. i'm about to make my first purchase and i was just wondering if anybody has encountered any problems with the item making it through customs or anything like that?

it seems that a few of you guys have purchased it before. i'm about to make my first purchase and i was just wondering if anybody has encountered any problems with the item making it through customs or anything like that?

I had ZERO problems with customs from that part of the world-OD

Back