• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Different Tribulus Products for off cycle use

ShaqFu

Another Arnold wannabe
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I've just started my first pro-hormone cycle of 1-AD (thanks dg806 & 1fast400) and I was looking into what I should be taking off cycle in 4 weeks.

I can't find any 6-Oxo in Canada, so I was thinking Tribulus Terrestris.

The thing is that a lot of Tribulus products include other extracts like Avena Sativa or Furostanol.

Are these worth anything? Or should I stick to some pure Tribulus?

And what other options are there for post-cycle suppplements?

Corri, If your cycle is going to be 4 weeks or less, you shouldn't need 6-oxo as natural T levels aren't suppresed very much in for weeks. You should go with Syntrax Fuzu for libido. Most guys I hear talk say this has worked better than any others. I have used it also and like it very much. If your cycle is longer than 4 weeks you will need oxo. You can get it from 1fast also!(He will get it through customs).

lol.. Yeah, Mike is good at that eh. He got my 1-AD to Toronto in 5 days.

Biotest is the one with that Avena Sativa stuff eh. And Fuzu's got a whole bunch oif things I don't recognize.

My cycle will be 4 weeks long though.. Maybe I'll give Mike another call for some Oxo.

Thanks. :D

I like 3 products...Biotest Tribex, Syntrax Fuzu, and Sopharma Tribestan. Sopharma is the original tribulis product and is of very high quality!

They have Sopharma at my local supp store, and Tribex too.

The thing that confuses me actually is that Oxo and Tribulus seem to do very different things but are used for the same purpose.

Oxo, as inderstand, will keep my estrogen levels from shooting too high.

And Tribulus is supposed to boost my LH levels, to get my natural Test back up to where it should be.

What about using both? Does that make any sense?

Hey! 100 posts.. they just made me a "Member" :D

Originally posted by Corri
They have Sopharma at my local supp store, and Tribex too.

The thing that confuses me actually is that Oxo and Tribulus seem to do very different things but are used for the same purpose.

Oxo, as inderstand, will keep my estrogen levels from shooting too high.

And Tribulus is supposed to boost my LH levels, to get my natural Test back up to where it should be.

What about using both? Does that make any sense?

They both work through different mechanisms, however, will both indirectly raise test and lower estrogen. Tribex is better at raising test and OXO is better at lowering estrogen. Using both would be a good stack. Sort of combining clomid and nolvadex in the steroid world.

I learn something useful everyday here! :thumb:

Thank you.

Originally posted by gopro

They both work through different mechanisms, however, will both indirectly raise test and lower estrogen. Tribex is better at raising test and OXO is better at lowering estrogen.

I think I would disagree with this statement...

IML Gear Cream!
Prohormones and steroids act as replacements for natural testosterone, and as a consequence, prolonged usage of these substances results in the body resetting the level of its own natural testosterone production. Your body does this by adjusting the activity of the hypothalamic pituitary testicular axis, or HPTA. The HPTA acts like a thermostat that constantly adjusts the body???s production of testosterone to maintain a certain level in the blood. The hypothalamus is the primary sensor in this system, and it responds to both androgens (i.e. testosterone, DHT) and estrogens (derived from aromatization of androgens). The hypothalamus is so sensitive to estrogens in fact that administration of an estrogen blocker can often result in a very substantial surge in testosterone production. This is why steroid using bodybuilders take products such as Clomiphene (an estrogen receptor antagonist) and Anastrazole (an aromatase inhibitor) after cycles to jump-start their suppressed testicular testosterone production.

I do agree however that the two stacked together would be good!

An interesting quote TCD pointed me too when I was after some info on it.

Par Deus quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Tribex -- I have seen no legit studies where tribulus was shown to raise testosterone. It has been shown to raise LH (which would increase libido and erectile function), but the mechanism it likely works through is via increasing nitric oxide, which has an overall negative effect on testosterone levels because it is suppressive at the testicular level."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by dg806

I think I would disagree with this statement...

And what part of it do you disagree with...that they work through different mechanisms or that one is better than the other at lowering/raising est/test?

And what part of it do you disagree with...that they work through different mechanisms or that one is better than the other at lowering/raising est/test?
That 6-oxo is better at raising natural test levels..........

That 6-oxo is better at raising natural test levels..........

Never said that my friend...

They both work through different mechanisms, however, will both indirectly raise test and lower estrogen. Tribex is better at raising test and OXO is better at lowering estrogen. Using both would be a good stack. Sort of combining clomid and nolvadex in the steroid world.
Ok.....I said 6-oxo was better at raising natural test levels!:D
You said tribex which I disagree with......it is mainly for libido which is what Kuso posted.

Nice .. I just went out and bought me Tribestan 750 three weeks ago
because I couldn't find anything else...

And now I found out it's actually good.

Ain't life nice sometimes?

Originally posted by kuso
An interesting quote TCD pointed me too when I was after some info on it.

Par Deus quote:
"Tribex -- I have seen no legit studies where tribulus was shown to raise testosterone. It has been shown to raise LH (which would increase libido and erectile function), but the mechanism it likely works through is via increasing nitric oxide, which has an overall negative effect on testosterone levels because it is suppressive at the testicular level."

so, what does this person think that LH (Luteinizing Hormone) does?

luteinizing hormone:
A hormone produced by the anterior lobe of the pituitary gland that stimulates the production of testosterone by the interstitial cells of the testis in the male.

Originally posted by Prince

so, what does this person think that LH (Luteinizing Hormone) does?

luteinizing hormone:
A hormone produced by the anterior lobe of the pituitary gland that stimulates the production of testosterone by the interstitial cells of the testis in the male.
But at a very low level when compared to an aromatase inhibitor such as 6-oxo! That is why Patrick Arnold worked so hard to invent this product.

But at a very low level when compared to an aromatase inhibitor such as 6-oxo! That is why Patrick Arnold worked so hard to invent this product.

DG...this is NOT necessarily so. Of course Pat is going to say his product is superior, but that does not make it true. Tribulis has been used to raise LH for years and for many has been VERY effective. 6 OXO in my opinion is best at keeping test from aromatizing into estrogens, not for raising natural test (although it helps in this area too).

With the drugs clomid and nolvadex you will find that C will raise test levels more effectively than N will, but N will more effectively lower estrogen more effectively than C. Although both have similar effects, they are not equal.

IML Gear Cream!

6 OXO in my opinion is best at keeping test from aromatizing into estrogens, not for raising natural test (although it helps in this area too).
if that is the case, why is it not reccomened to use during cycle vs. after cycle??

6-OXO raises test by 100% in less than a month at 6 a day, this according to the most recent study done on it....sounds pretty good to me

Can this be said for Tribulis products??

if that is the case, why is it not reccomened to use during cycle vs. after cycle??

Because, during a cycle it is BETTER to have some estrogen in your system! This will make the cycle MORE effective. Estrogen blockers should ONLY be used if side effects get out of hand. The body will GAIN MORE without an estrogen blocker like 6 OXO.

After a cycle you THEN NEED to get estrogen down to achieve a better balance of T & E, or you will lose all of your gains.

Originally posted by 1Fast400
6-OXO raises test by 100% in less than a month at 6 a day, this according to the most recent study done on it....sounds pretty good to me

6 OXO is good. I can find studies to say that Tribulis can also raise T that much. Most studies are not replicable anyway, and usually skewed to make manufactures look good.

6 OXO is best for lowering E in my opinion. A very valuable product.

Because, during a cycle it is BETTER to have some estrogen in your system! This will make the cycle MORE effective. Estrogen blockers should ONLY be used if side effects get out of hand. The body will GAIN MORE without an estrogen blocker like 6 OXO.

After a cycle you THEN NEED to get estrogen down to achieve a better balance of T & E, or you will lose all of your gains.

This would not apply to 1-test anyway since it does not aromatise.

This would not apply to 1-test anyway since it does not aromatise.

True true dg...I do imagine that having some estrogen in the system with 1-Test is also a good thing, but hopefully nobody would bother using 6OXO with this product anyway...

the bottom line what tribulus, or natural testorone boosters can we trust

In my opinion and experience...

-real tribulis
-acetyl L carnitine
-6 OXO

Also look to better cortisol/test ratio with a PS supplement

with a super one + cycle with this be a good thing to use ,during,post cycle....

Back